8{Taste}

Toby's pov

Her lips on mine, She tastes just like peaches.

I pick her up and turn her on my lap to face Me, separating our lips for a split second to look at Her.

She's fucking adorable.

I just want to eat Her up and out.

Her long curly brown hair, plump two toned lips and beautiful brown almond shaped eyes.

The freckles that dance across Her nose, mirroring mines.

I place my lips back on Hers somewhat aggressively

She drives me fucking crazy.

Seeing as I just met her today, She already walks me like I'm her fucking dog.

I wouldn't mind Her pulling me on a leash.

I feel Her pull away from the kiss and I can't help but pout at that.

Opening my eyes to look back at Her, She looks flustered and out of breath.

"Kiss." I said pouting, furrowing my brows, leaning back in for another kiss.

Except I'm pushed back slightly by V.

"Mommy" I whined

This isn't fair!

"Is there something you want to say to me Toby?" Mommy asks me

Opening my mouth to speak my truth, she raises a brow at me and I decide against it.

Shaking my head no, I pull Sailor in closer by her waist, and wrap my arms around her.

Stuffing my face into her neck, I breathe into her scent.

Peaches.

I love peaches even more now.

Sailor's hands wrap around my neck, from this angle, I pout at Venus.

She rolls her eyes playfully and smiles at me, flashing her pearly whites and her smiley piercing. Before she looks back at Sailor's contract.

I can't help but smile at her smile.

Mommy is gorgeous.

So is Sailor.

Really pretty.

I can't help but shift my weight as I feel pressure in my bladder.

"Mommy" She looks back at me, I whine and She furrows her brows.

"What's wrong baby?"

I need to pee.

I shift my weight again, wordlessly asking Her to relieve me.

Sailor moves back on my lap and looks at me, concern in Her eyes as well

Venus puts two and two together and I can see my thought trading process works.

"Does our little baby have to relieve himself?" She tilts Her head to the side and pouts at me as a taunt.

That's not nice!

I nod at Her

"Words baby" she says.

"I- I need to pee" I say, though it comes out more as a whimper as I shift my weight again, feeling another twinge in my bladder

"Is that how we ask?" She says getting down on Her knees in front of me.

"please?" I add on, Sailor twists Her body a bit, making sure Mommy has enough space between us and the desk.

She bit her lip looking down at V on the floor.