Want More?

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read Shutout. I really hope you enjoyed it. If you did please consider voting, adding it to your public libraries, or sharing it with a friend. The Wattpad algorithm likes that kind of stuff and it helps other people find me.

For those of you who are unaware, I have binge-worthy bonus content that you can check out over on Ream! 

Ream is a subscription platform that allows readers to support my work while receiving special perks that you aren't able to get anywhere else. For example, subscribers get sneak peeks, early access, exclusive content and stories, character art and much, much more.

Right now all three completed, spicy scenes as well as the epilogue posted there. If you have the means of supporting me monetarily please check it out. Most tiers are the same price as a cup of coffee (or Starbucks Frappuccino) a month. The beacon link with all the information can be found in my bio.

The other thing I wanted to bring to your attention is that Booker's story is coming to Wattpad! It is titled The Seat Exchange and can be found on all platforms that I frequent (i.e. Wattpad, Radish and Ream). The front matter can be found on my profile for anyone who would like to check it out. If you like hockey romances, black cat x golden retriever couples, love triangles, and twin swapping, you'll definitely want to check it out if you haven't already. 

Don't forget to add it to your library, and follow me, so that you don't miss out on updates! The first two chapters are already up over on Ream for anyone who is interested (;

Thank you again for all the love and support you guys have been showing me. I cannot wait to share more stories with you.

Happy reading!