28

Emily started walking up the stairs and down the hallway to Axel's room.

She quickly approached the door and yanked at the door handle but quickly realized that the door wouldn't open.

" Axel, I think your door is broken, it won't open, " Emily asked confused, not realizing that the door was actually locked rather than broken.

" AXEL " she shouted when she heard no response.

" Axel " Zack panted.

" What baby " Axel asked with his hands and eyes still roaming and scanning all over his man.

" J-just wait, " Zack said as he pushed Axel who had gone back to kissing him right after previously responding to him.

" What ?" Axel asked confused

" I think I hear Emily calling out, " Zack said as he tried to concentrate and listen through the thick wooden door.

" ZACK " Emily called out louder this time while now banging on the door and Zack finally heard her.

" Fuck " Zack cursed as he jolted off the bed and started pulling his jeans back up and slipping his shirt on.

" I'm gonna kill her " Axel whispered as he dropped on his bed and stared at the ceiling feeling annoyed as hell.

" Axel put your fucking shirt on and fix your sweatpants" Zack ordered as he tried to tidy himself up real quick which was hard considering how not so gentle Axel was, his face is as red as a fucking ripe tomato, and his lips are swollen, pink and lightly bruised and let's not mention the hickeys and bite marks that covered his whole neck and collarbones that were unfortunately not completely covered up by the shirt he's is wearing.

Meanwhile, "What the hell are they both doing in there? " Emily questioned as she stood in front of the door knocking even more while she could smell the burnt chicken all the way from where she stood.

" Axel get dressed" Zack repeated his order again as he looked for a turtleneck in Axel's wardrobe.

" Nah, I'm done with life, just let her come in, " Axel said as he lay there on the bed half-naked with one of his arms covering his face.

" Axel I know you're annoyed but can you at least go sit in the bathroom, your bed is right in front of the door if you hadn't noticed," Zack said as he finally found a turtleneck and quickly pulled it on before walking over to the door.

He waited for Axel to get up and go to the bathroom before he opened the door.

" About time, what were you two doing, I've been standing here for like 30 minutes" Emily complained while giving her brother some weird looks.

" Don't exaggerate. " Zack said pushing her out of the way to close the door "Why are you fucking looking at me like that ?" Zack asked now that her piercing eyes were starting to burn holes in him.

" Why are you wearing Axel's shirt " she asked in a suspecting tone.

" I was helping him fix the sink in his room and ended up soaking myself in the process" Zack responded "Now what the fuck did ......." He was in the middle of asking her why she was looking for him when he smelled it.

" Emily, did you let the chicken burn, again ?" Zack asked glaring at her.

" Well, I can explain" Emily smiled at him but she knew he wouldn't let this slide.

" What a gentle man, how could you hit a girl, and not any girl, your precious and gorgeous sister" Emily cried as she held an ice pack to her arm that now had a semi-big, purple bruise.