THREE: Suspicious Activity.

"Analysing"

• RECAP

Putting a very visible fake smile on my face. I tilted my head.

"Here's a peace offering! I apologise for my very rude behaviour when you almost killed me!" I said. In a monotonous voice. Very high pitched.

Why? I'm dumb. Kinda.

He laughed.
Fuck him. Oh God how I wanna. But no fuck him. How dare he laugh at me?

"No Princess Bubblegum" he said, shutting the door on my face.

How. Dare. This. Asshole.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

Slamming the door on her face, i laughed, looking at her through the peephole, hearing her grumble insults at me and kick the door.

She's adorable.

Ever since she almost crashed into me, she's been in my mind, I loved how she looked when she was mad.

It was weird yes. But whatever.

Didn't know she was gonna be my neighbour.

"Want me to handle her sir?" My bodyguard Lee Know's voice spoke, as I shook my head. "She's a short angry female. Your good" I said, a smile on my face.

"You know her sir? Seems like you've met before" My right hand Yeonjun asked.

"Yeah she's the one who crashed into my car" I said, sitting down again. As I smiled to myself.

Being a mafia, i never really get a break as much nor do I want one. I love work. If it wasn't for my fucking enemies I would've been in Italy, maybe fucking someone? Nah, that's gotten boring for me these last few days. It doesn't mean anything to me anymore.

NOR DO I WANT IT TO. EVER!

i closed my laptop, as I saw 6 cars pull up.

All my men were immediately on alert, and so was i. Picking up my gun. I stood, signalling my men to go open the door. Only to see my hyungs enter.

Sighing. I kept my gun down

"Jesus Jeon. You've got quite the army "

"Yes hyung. I'm untouchable "
_-_-_---_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-

Pov: Lee Y/n 🌥️

Huffing and puffing I entered my door,
"THAT ASSHOLIC ASSHOLE!" I yelled as all eyes were on me.

"I'm assuming it didn't go well." Jennie said, as I groaned.

"What ever goes well with me?!? That asshole slammed the door on my face and called me princess Bubblegum because of my outfit!" I yelled, making jisoo laugh. Before I smacked her gently.

"I hate him." I muttered, as suddenly Lisa. Said.

"Ayo why are there so many cars infront of his house?" She said, as I went up to the window.

What's it with my friends and looking through my window. Although she wasnt wrong.

5 cars were infront of his house. I tilted my head.

"Damn Porsche, Lamborghini these bitches are rich." Jennie said, munching on her cookie, as I stole it from her munching.

Suddenly, 6 gentlman exited the house, making us duck down so they don't notice us.

"Why are there 5 cars but 6 people?" Rosie suddenly asked. "One of them can't drive I guess" jisoo said, tilting her head.

"They hot." Jennie said, I knew who she was looking at. It was the cold looking one. He looked a bit like a cat honestly.

"Damn." I heard Rosie say. "I like the short one" she suddenly said. "Hes taller than you." Lisa joked, only to be smacked on the head.

"I'm too pretty for all of them" Jisoo said, standing up, as we watched them drive away.

Suddenly Lisa gasped.
"What if they're mafias!" She said, making us look at her and burst out laughing .

"Are you insane?" I questioned her as she shook her head.

"You said it yourself he slammed the door on you right?" She said, as I nodded, "it's because he's an asshole." I said, laughing

"He's closed off, rich. He kinda looks bulky has tattoos and you said another guy opened the door, what if that's his bodyguard" she said.

It was making sense, but c'mon! That's not possible.

"We were watching from here, so he stood away from the door to avoid being seen!" She exclaimed. I was definitely falling into this.

"And now this 5 cars, clearly expensive. Pull up. It's not a coincidence" she said.

Making us all quiet.

"So you mean.." Rosie dragged.

"He's a mafia-"

Silence.

"Are y'all high?" Jisoo suddenly spoke, breaking us out of our trance, as we looked at her.

"What if he's a lawyer or something who's ya know under attack or something" she said.

I guess I read too many romance books. I personally love them hehehe. Don't you?

"But what if he is? Maybe he could help me scare off the debtors!" I said, a light bulb glowing in me.

"A lawyer could do th-"

"Shush unnie" Jennie said, before leaning on the table.

"First we need solid proof he's a mafia. Then. We ask him to scare off the debtors." She said, as I nodded.

Game on.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

🩷: idk what I'm writing but I'm hoping you like it.

Until next time~
-Ava <3