18

Time skips at the mansion,

Yn run to her father...

Yn: daddaaaa I missed you..

Kei: no running ynnnn...

Suga: wae??

Kei: yn you didn't told them??

Yn: no i forgot hehe!!

She said while hugging her father tightly, her dad smiled and kissed her forehead..

Dad: how are you my child..

Yn: I'm good..

Taemoo: ok now tell why yn can't run??

Yn: because I'm pregnant..

All(expect kei): WHATTTTT...

Dad: seriously my baby?? You are pregnant??

Yn: yes dad just one month pregnant that's why you can't see any symptoms don't worry I'm going to enter in 2nd month of my pregnancy soon. Then, u can see little bit of changes...

Dad: aww I'm so happy for you my child...

Tae-oh: congratulations ynn...

Taemoo,Suga: congratulations...

Yn: thank you everyone, even though this pregnancy is really unexpected but I'm really happy about this..

Dad: does he takes good care of you??

Her dad said while pointing at jk who was lying on the couch unconscious next to taehyung..

Yn: yes yes don't worry he takes good care of me that's why I agreed to with him and dad I wants to marry him..

Dad: ok but we have to look after his background, then I'll observe him and ask few questions...

Yn: okk..

Dad: hmm Suga bring his file...

Yn yawns...

Yn: i want to sleep...

Kei: come let's sleep..

Yn: yoooo~~~~

Kei: yuppp..

They both left to yn's room...

Tae-oh: uncle i don't trust him..

He said while pointing at taehyung who was all unconscious...

Tae-oh: I wanted kei to marry Suga, I don't trust anyone expect him after what happened with kei in past. But, she is very stubborn and said she will be with him only..

Dad: don't worry Tae-oh, I was excited when u announced you want kei to marry Suga. But, it's her choice child and this child taehyung, I have meet him before too twice and he is good one. Suga already brought his file, he never dated anyone, he is a social butterfly and he is from good family background...

Tae-oh nodded..

Dad: hmm and do u know kim junho??

Tae-oh: ok that kim uncle yes, I know him we have done many deals with him...

Dad: he is his father..

Tae-oh: hnm he have mentioned it many times that's he has a son and he wants to find a good mate for her...

Dad: hmm now that you know it he is his son, so I think u have no problem in giving him chance right??

Tae-oh: hmm..

Dad: good now let's go to our rooms, they will wake up any time and get to know where they are and maids prepare yn's favourite dinner...

Maids bow and left in the kitchen...