My sister's brother.

Cameron shook Noah before Noah dragged him, they were awkwardly almost the same height and Cameron was taller, the difference wasn't probably up to an inch but it was clear.

"Where are we going?", Cameron asked confused and Noah slipped his shades back on before having a serious look, "My sister's office".

Realization struck Cameron who was wondering, 'Noah Eloise'??. He was Amelia's brother, wow, he was handsome too and Amelia was beautiful, it was like their parents were a beautiful combination making good looking children.

Amelia looked at the time, twenty minutes left and he wasn't running in here like there was fire in the building, Amelia breathed in and tried to think of a plan before...

Her door was banged open, who the hell is that rude bastard? Amelia looked and saw a figure in all black, his leg was the first thing she could see, she now realized he had kicked the door open.

Where the fuck was Zayden, before she knew it, the figure came in along with Zayden at the back and Amelia got confused, what was Zayden doing?

Amelia rolled her eyes and the unknown man faced Zayden and whispered in his ear before Zayden left. Zayden knew Noah and he hadn't seen him in a very  excruciatingly long time.

Amelia waited for an explanation from the idiot in front of her, he didn't say anything ran a little before sliding his show on the ground and landed on Amelia's table, "Why the long face?", He asked Amelia who just looked unfazed, "Who are you?"

She asked and he smiled, "I am my sister's brother", Amelia got more angered, "I can't take this, I'm calling the cops", the young man dragged the phone from her, "Jeez, still the same feisty attitude from when we first talked, huhn?".

Amelia started to recognize the voice slowly because she was tired before, 'Dad'?

He took off his glasses and spoke, "Nice to meet you too, sis".Amelia widened her eyes, "Na-, I mean Noah? Does mum and dad know you are back?". Noah shook his head.

"I wanted to surprise you, surprise!!", He had his hands shaking them in the air and he asked, "Why do you seem so down?", Amelia exhaled, "I'm thinking of how to increase sales".

Noah shook his head, "Don't ask me, I don't know anything about running a business, before we get to know each other more, I have a complaint about violence in your company". It's not like she was going to ask him anything about business, she heard he wasn't all that smart like her.

"And action! Come in!". Noah looked towards the door and Amelia did the same until she saw Cameron entering the office, "Cameron, did you use violence?", She sounded shocked as to why this shy man would use violence.

Noah pushed Amelia's face, "Not him sis, he was the victim", Amelia stood up with immediate alacrity and held Cameron who immediately burned red, "There's no time to be blushing right now! Did they hurt you? Are you okay?", Amelia asked slowly and he shook his head.

Thank GOD nothing happened to him, Amelia got angry more than she was already and approached Noah, " Who....tried to use violence on him?" Noah just shrugged his shoulders, "some guy in their department, probably their manager".

Amelia walked past them and Noah along with Cameron followed suit, while Noah kept murmuring the word 'drama'.

She banged the door open as usual and saw all the employees on their knees, for fuck sake, what where they all doing on their knees.

Amelia rolled up her sleeves and told everyone to stand up before asking for information, a lady explained to her what the manager did and why he told them to go on their knees.