Chapter Eight

Taurus Bartlett
Pov:

I turned over in my sleep hearing someone talking in my ear. Looking up Nyla was sitting up watching videos of some show a girl with red hair doing stupid shit. Nyla was just looking out of space like everything in her brain was blank even though we left the house I could see she felt bad for what she had done.

"Mamas," I said tapping her.

"Hmmm, "Nyla turned looking at me.

"Why you up" I said.

"I'm not tired just go back to sleep," Nyla says softly.

"I know something wrong Nyla just tell me, "I said pulling her into my lap she looked up at me and then played with my chain.

Nyla Johnson
Pov:

"I feel bad killing her we have been friends for years I should've talked it out with them before doing what I did, "I said even though she did hurt me I didn't have the right to kill her.

"If you didn't shoot her she would've killed you Nyla stop feeling bad for people with bad intentions," Taurus says.

"I know but someone going to come looking for her then come to me, "I said she had a lot of friends and family.

"I'm handle all that just come one go back to sleep," He says I did what he said listening to his heartbeat in his arms why do I feel this safe I just feel in love all over again. Is this the right time maybe he is just being nice.

"Nyla I want to take you out on a nice date," He says kissing my forehead.

Just a little something for right now...

Author-

💬-

(Vote/Comment)