𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 ︴𝟮𝟱

@/𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝟭𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻𝟰𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝖺𝗐𝗐𝗐𝗐𝗐 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗄𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝟤𝟨 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗌 ❤️𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 ❤️❤️❤️💬  ♡︎   🔁  ⇧————————————————————┊ @/𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗵𝘂...

𝖺𝗐𝗐𝗐𝗐𝗐 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗄𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝟤𝟨
𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗌 ❤️
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 ❤️❤️❤️
💬  ♡︎   🔁  ⇧
————————————————————
┊ @/𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗵𝘂𝘂
𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅.
┊ @/𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗮𝗹𝟲𝟵
𝖬𝖸 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅🫶🏻

@/𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝟭𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻𝟰𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝖺𝗐𝗐𝗐𝗐𝗐 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗄𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝟤𝟨 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗌 ❤️𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 ❤️❤️❤️💬  ♡︎   🔁  ⇧————————————————————┊ @/𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗵𝘂...

𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗞𝗜 picked you up that night with a ravishing smile and boyish look; blue jeans with a simple white button down tucked haphazardly into the belt, a pair of basic converse on his feet. But there was something so beautifully charming about him that particular night. He was extra shy,
Extra nervous, but still the right amount of gentleman he usually was. If not more.

The first thing he said to you was, "Holy shit, you're gorgeous." And that was enough to make you palms sweat and heart jump through your shirt. You smoothed the white top down, the flow of it like a tulip, you thought. You wore a pair of shorts that were just a little took big, tied in the back loosely by a shoelace at the last second. You realized soon that your outfits were similar, practically matching.

This thought made you blush even more, holding your cheeks in your hands as you tried to hold eye contact with the taller boy.

"You're so stupid, Kami," You playfully pushed his shoulder back, too shy to say a thank you. Denki laughed, enjoying how cute you looked when you were sinking into yourself.

"I have a present for you," Denki hummed as he pulled out what looked to be something wrapped in cling wrap, his lips wide in a smile. Denki held it out for you, "Here ya go."

You caught the scent of grease and let out a gasp which quickly dissipated into a chuckle, "A panini?" You grabbed it from him with a surprised giggle, "I thought your press broke?"

Denki nodded, switching the weight on his feet, "It did. But didn't I say I'd make one with my bare hands for you?" In an odd, insane way you felt adored; you felt like he was the one and you wanted to kiss him right on the spot. You weren't even sure if he knew how much of an effect he had on you, "Geez, don't have faith in me?" The boy joked as you just stared, wondering what to say that wouldn't sound insane.

"Thank you, Kami..." You quickly ran into your apartment and placed it in the microwave to keep it safe, hurrying back to the door and grinning, "You really know how to make a girls heart flutter." You meant it, honestly.

"I've heard that before," Denki held out a hand for you and suddenly you were thinking about that first second date the two of you shared. Running around the barren, cold streets hand in hand, giggling at everything and nothing all at once, "Let's go, gorgeous."

You took his hand, feeling the dip of his palm and the callouses of his fingertips, "Lead the way, handsome."

The fair was packed; what usually stood as a calm and serene lookout onto the water now stood as a colorful, illumination that shown shinier than the moonlight. Your eyes naturally traveled to the brightest things, landing upon the booths that were overcrowded with food and tourists, the smell of deliciously greasy meals making your stomach growl, the look of the ocean glowing with the iridescent lights of the festival made your imagination roam.

Denki held your hand tightly, whispering in your ear right before entering through the gateway, "Don't let go, okay?" And all you could do was nod because with the hot fan of his mint breath on your cheek and the hustle of people struggling to move past you two, it was really all you could manage. He squeezed your hands once, then the two of you were stepping into the busy pier.

Denki wasn't even impressed by the lights and vibrant booths; maybe he would've been if he could pry his eyes off of you. But he just couldn't. He didn't want to.

Your eyes so wide, your irises so reflective of the glamours of the festival. Even the soft peach glow of your rosy blush— he pondered on if you knew how beautiful you were.

Your eyes suddenly met his, gleaming and happy, mouth formed into a smile that seemed brighter than the lights surrounding.

"Where should we go first, Kami?" You asked in that honey dipped voice he loved so dearly.

He pretended to think, but he already knew well and clear how he wanted tonight to go. Starting with the booths and games, attempting to win you prizes and impress you (though you didn't need to be impressed). Then he wanted to get you some food, maybe if the night got cold enough give you his hand to hold and jacket to wear through the night. And the grand finale, take you to the Ferris Wheel, let you get the full grasp of the beautiful glittering scenery, and ask you to officially be his. He didn't really know if it would go by plan, all he knew is he needed the night to end like that. He wasn't even scared if you'd say no, because, well, at least he'd try.

You were worth trying everything for.

"Let's go play some games," Denki said confidently, pointing instantly at the ring toss.

"Agh, I suck at these games," You pouted as he paid the teenaged boy who worked behind the stand, smiling as he was handed the rings for the game.

"Scared you're gonna lose?" Denki smirked confidently, a little too confidently. You scowled then let out a competitive laugh, taking some of the rings from him.

"Nope." You popped the end of the word, patting a hand on his shoulder, "Are you?"

He gulped, realizing how close your faces were. Wondering silently if this was intentional.

"Kinda." And so the game commenced with a kinda scared Denki and a suddenly confident Y/n.

" And so the game commenced with a kinda scared Denki and a suddenly confident Y/n