181-200

☆ 181. Chapter 181: God-level Jade

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 181 Brother Biao of God-level Jade

Biao breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that the door in front of him had finally opened, "Brother, what are you doing, no one answered after knocking on the door for a long time, and my brother thought you were leaving again."

"Aren't you going to get more watches and bicycles while you're counting the goods, and I'm going to see if there's enough in the storeroom."

Qin Ming spoke seriously, and with his cold face, he couldn't tell that he was lying at all.

And when Brother Biao heard that it was taking inventory, or the goods that he particularly wanted to mention, his attention was immediately diverted by Qin Ming, and he listened carefully.

Qin Ming glanced at it, paused, and continued: "Fortunately, it is enough.

Brother

Biao wiped the sweat from his forehead and raised his eyebrows, "Oh, brother, you have rested so much, I thought it was not enough."

Brother

Biao walked in and saw Xia Xiaoqiu, who was sitting under the eaves, holding a foot, and said with concern: "Sister, are your feet better?"

Xia Xiaoqiu replied with a light smile: "Brother is here, it's much better to wipe a little medicine." Brother

Biao asked the person who came to move the goods to bring up the clothes that Xia Xiaoqiu had chosen before, and there were some head ropes in addition to those selected by Xia Xiaoqiu, which were given by Brother Biao.

Xia Xiaoqiu accepted it calmly and expressed her gratitude.

Brother Biao smiled heartily, and then Qin Ming took Brother Biao to the warehouse in the backyard to move the goods.

Qin Ming handed Brother Biao the food he needed separately, and asked Brother Biao to keep it secret, not wanting more people to know that they had the goods.

Qin Ming knew that Brother Biao would not be so stupid to tell others about his source of goods, but he still had to say it when he should be reminded to minimize unnecessary trouble.

Brother Biao patted his chest and promised that he would not tell the king of heaven even if he came.

He is not stupid, the source of these two is the biggest stepping stone on his way to making a fortune, why should he share his money with others to make money.

Not to mention, the source of the goods of this Qin brother and Xia Meizi has always been a mystery, and they still don't know where their goods come from after dealing with them for so long, it's really mysterious.

He doesn't want to ask for the first source of goods now, he just wants to get the goods in the hands of these two people safely and make more money.

This time, there are too many valuable things, but there is not so much cash flowing in Brother Biao.

The two sides signed an agreement to pay half of the deposit first, and the rest of the money to be paid within 15 days, and Brother Biao temporarily took a property on the edge of his county as a guarantee.

As for the clothes Xia Xiaoqiu picked before, Qin Ming gave the money to Brother Biao first, and did not agree with what Brother Biao said that it would be deducted from the payment.

Get it all right, he doesn't want all the accounts to be mixed up in a pile and end up being confused.

After Brother Biao took someone to move the goods away, Xia Xiaoqiu took out the jade rough that had not been done, and also took out the tools and handed them to Qin Ming.