-14-

"Fuck." Daisy pulled herself from under the covers rushing to the bathroom. Her fingers held her hair back the best she could as she emptied the contents of her stomach. She leant back on the wall out of breath, her fingers still holding her hair up.

What the hell did she take last night, why couldn't she remember anything. How did she-

"Daisy love, are you right?" Spider's tired voice sounded as she turned to meet him. He looked more tired than she was, rubbing his eyes with his palms for a moment. Daisy's eyes lingered on him a moment trialling down his chest before she cast her gaze downward.

"Shouldve left me on the street." She hit her head against the wall cursing herself, "I'm so embarrassed." She hit her head with her wrist, sickness overcoming her as she threw up again, this time Spider kneeling down to bunch her hair up.

"Yeah well should've stayed with me." Spider snarked Daisy rolling her eyes. With a playful shove Daisy hauled herself up turning to the sink to wash her hands.

"Right thanks genius." Daisy scoffed still hungover making it fairly agitated. "Don't act like you were my best option, I should've stayed with Missy." She turned to face him before turning back to the mirror wiping the smudged mascara from her eyes.

"Missy was doing lines in the bathroom like a proper junkie, as if?" Daisy's fingers tensed, her eyes looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"Don't call her that, she's my friend, and yours last time I checked." She spat, her fingers moving to run through her hair.

"She's still a slut." He shrugged casually Daisy exhaling slowly.

"Why because she fucks girls, I do as well. Is there a problem?" She laughed harshly, turning around to face the blonde.

"Nah, you're just putting words in my mouth." He smirked raising his eyebrows, Daisy running her tongue along her teeth as she turned back around.

"Oh piss off Spider." She cursed, rolling her eyes once more the smirk on Spider's face widening. She felt hands grip her waist, the girl too busy rubbing the dirt from nails. "Needy much." She turned to face him her back hitting the counter.

"Me? Needy?" He scoffed his fingers letting go of her, "I'm not the one who was out of my mind outside, cause I took something." He spat more hostility filling the room.

"How'd you even find me?" Daisy moved past him slipping a shirt over her head, she'd assumed was Spider's.

"Missy found you, Missy found Ant, Ant called me." Daisy seemed in a hurry gathering her belongings, "A thank you would be nice." Daisy moved past him pulling open the window to his room.

"Missy the slut?" She looked back at him for a moment her eyes hardened, "Thanks for hospitality dick." She pulled herself through the window ignoring the call of her name as she begun the short walk through the neighbourhood to her house.

She clambering through her own window dropping her stuff to the floor as she made her way to the bathroom. Thankfully her dad was at work meaning she had at least another week of living alone.

She could hear the window sliding back open as she washed her face, smudged mascara coating her eyes. "Daisy?" Cash called out wandering through to house to locate her. "Hey." He greeted her leaning against the door frame as she now turned to brushing her hair out. "How was your night?"

Daisy hesitated for a moment considering whether to tell Cash about her run in with his friend. She knew it would only get him in trouble, she didn't want to hurt him.

"Good Cash, it was good." She turned to face him pulling the shirt over her head as she moved past. "How's Darren." She smirked watching the redness flush on Cash's cheeks.

"Sick, yeah they're sick." Cash brushed it off following Daisy into her bedroom, "We uh." Cash rubbed the back of his neck, "We uh kissed and shit." Daisy's eyes lit up, her body turning to the flushed teen.

"I'm proud of you Cashy." She smiled as Cash pulled at his shirt, a bum bag across his chest. Daisy was quick to dress dragging Cash back outside. "Drive me to get KFC?" She smiled as Cash rolled his eyes walking back to his house with her.

"Alright." His pulled the keys from his pockets, the pair nearing towards the car. Daisy pulled Cash's phone from his hands already queueing songs.

"Nan thinks you and Darren should hook up?" Cash coughed slightly, "Why haven't you?" Daisy's eyes scanned across Cash's spotify, skipping through some of his songs.

"I dun know." He shrugged his fingers gripping the steering slightly tighter, "I don't think I want to?" He worded looking to Daisy for a moment before looking back at the road.

"That's alright Cashy, there's no pressure." She smiled nudging him with her arm, as they pulled into the drive thru.

Author's Note
Sorry it's so short I've been having a bit of writer's block but I promise I'll post as frequently as I can, thank you for reading so far 🫶🏻🫶🏻