1. Pâttiserie

"That'll be..." I heard from downstairs. It's my older sisters voice. That is the only words i make out from all the different voices and laughs. Today is a busy day, christmas is soon here and everyone is out looking for things to buy. I wish I also could be out shopping for presents, maybe with a partner. I get butterflies in my stomach when I think of having a partner. What a sad day to be single, I have to be reminded everyday.

"Gepard!!! Stop daydreaming and help me downstairs!" I look to the side and see my little sister Lynx standing outside the open door and staring at me.

"Sorry, what do you need help with?" I ask her while pushing away the thoughts i had just now.

"I need help downstairs in the kitchen. Actually, why arent you already there helping me!?."

"So i'm gonna help you bake?"

"Isn't that obvious?!" Lynx seemed annoyed.

"Sorry, sorry. Alright i'll help you." I walk down the stairs with Lynx into the kitchen.

We walk past Serval and into the kitchen.

"Alot of people are buying bread so we should make some more in case." Lynx says as she pulls out the recipe from a box, she then reads the ingredients and open the fridge.

"Theres no flour left?!" Lynx shouted

"How didnt you notice that?" I ask

"Do you know how busy it is these days? Anyways, you have to go the store then it seems."

"Me? Why can't you do it?"  I say.

"Please it's not that bad..." Lynx responded quickly.

Sigh... "Okay fine..." I walk out the kitchen and take on my shoes and jacket. Then i go besides the counter where Serval is standing at. And finally i walk out the door and onto the street.

I start walking as the door closes behind me. It's snowing today, and i can't help but look up into the sky while i'm walking. It's really beautiful.

I continue down the street as a bunch of people are walking besides me in the other direction. The snow makes a crunch sound as I step on it. There are christmas decorations everywhere, but that's not schocked as christmas is soon.

It's bright outside. This wasn't as bad as I thought. Actually I wish I could be out more often. You really gotta spend that short time of light we have during this time of the year.

Soon the store was just around the corner. I turned left and walked through the big gap between two buildings. And thats when i saw him. I guess it was love at first sight. A purple, wait is it dark blue? anyways. He stood there looking down on his phone. Black jacket, jeans and black shoes. He had a scarf around his neck as steam came out of his mouth because of the cold.

I stood there staring at him. I dont know for how much time but after a while he looked up from his screen. Maybe he noticed that the figure in the backround hasnt started moving yet? But now it did, since i quickly hurried away hoping he didnt see me.

I was walking quickly as I saw the grocery store infront of me. I looked back and saw that he had started walking the other way where I came from. I hope I will see him again sometimes...

I entered the store as I quickly went to the section where the flour was at, I looked at the flour for a second before taking one. No two should do it instead... But maybe if I took three it wouldnt be more rush? Yeah lets do it. I took three flour packages and carried them to the cashier since I didn't take any cart.

"Do you want a bag for that?" The cashier asks.

"Yeah thanks." I say as the cashier picks up a folded paper bag and lays it on the conveyor belt.

"That will be __$" The cashier said, her voice seeming emotionless.

"Aah alright!" I react after a few seconds and pull out money from my pocket.

The cashier counts the money and gives me the change.

"Receipt?" She asks as it prints out of the machine.

"Sure." Yeah alright, A receipt couldn't hurt, Maybe it can be a souvenir from when I met that guy...

She takes the receipt and gives it to me. I take it and starts laying the things in the bag. Then I walked out of the store.

I was instantly hit with the cold air in my face. It has already starter to darken a bit while I was inside. It is still snowing as I start walking back to the bakery. The hot guy is nowhere to be found... I start blushing from the thought of him. God i'm such a weirdo...

I walk past the place where a stood, and the footsteps are still visible. I continue walking as I take the same way I came from and back to the bakery

I enter the bakery as the door makes a bell sound. I see that Serval and Lynx are talking in the kitchen as I walk to them. They see me and run to me.

"Did you get the flour?" They say to me as I pull out the three packages of flour.

"Great! Thank you lil bro." Serval said to me. As they walked into the kitchen

"Can you take over the cashier Geppie?" Serval turned around and asked.

"Yeah okay." I take off my jacket and shoes and I stand behind the counter. I wait for someone to come to the cashier.

"Hello what can I do for you?" I asked the stranger coming up to me.

"Can I take the-...." Suddenly the strangers voice disappear from my head as I see him entering the bakery... I stare at his face as he looks around before going to the cashier.

"Hello?!" The stranger asks me before I snap back to reality.

"Sorry what did you want?" I ask as they tell what they wanted again."

I take one of these scooping things and pick the pastry they wanted out of the display stall and place it on a small table next to the cashier.

"That will be _$, Are you gonna eat here or take it with you?"

"Take it with me." The stranger said, sighs...

I quickly take a folded package and fold the sides into a box where I put the pastry in. I give it to them as they pay and walk out... now comes the hard part...

"Hi! What can I do for you...?" I ask him

"Hello there! Can I get one of those?" He points his finger at one of the items in the display stall.

"Alright!" I does the same thing that I did to the last customer.

"Eat here or take with you?" I ask him

"Take it with me!" He sounds really energetic.

"Alright." I take one of the packages and does the same thing I did to the last customer again.

The guy takes out his card and is gonna pay... I might as well take the chance now!

"By the way, what is your name..?" I quickly say trying not to sound weird.

The guy looks up at me.

"I didn't see you ask the last customer for the name?" He smirks.

"Well i'm curious..." I respond.

"My names Sampo." He says as he taps the card.

"Alright, well do you want the receipt Sampo?"

"No thanks. Byebye!" He says as he walks out of the bakery. Did he think I was a weirdo? Why did I ask that...