𝟒

❥ 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐒: 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

| Leaving you never crossed my mind, you wrong if you ever thought of that

| Leaving you never crossed my mind, you wrong if you ever thought of that.|

_________________________________________

"Damn," Kentrell chuckled wrapping his arms around Von securely. Von's head fell onto his chest, embracing the warmth he received from the hug.

Kentrell's heart pumped at an abnormal rate, he kissed Von's forehead, appreciating that this time their hug was a close one.

"How are you?" Von asked inhaling the faint cologne on Kentrell's chest, it smelled so nice.

"I'm good bae. Are you holding up okay?" Kentrell asked, concerned by the way Von held onto him tightly, he didn't mind, yet sensed something wrong.

Von shook his head 'no.' "Nothing is okay, everything is wrong and I'm ready to come home, I hate it hea' " He admitted chewing on the inside of his mouth. He moved out of the embrace, giving back a peck to Kentrell's cheek.

"What's wrong?" Worry painted across his face.

"Can I show you something?" Von's voice quavering, an unpleasant expression plastered on his face regardless of how much he tried hiding it.

Kentrell knitted his eyebrows. "What is it?"

"Is the officer watching?" Von questioned, hesitant to look out the window. Kentrell shook his head.

"You can't look long and don't get worked up"

"Let me see" Kentrell was confused by the sudden shift. He had no idea if it was good or bad, by the sound, he wouldn't like it.

Von took a deep breath, having no choice but to glance out the window, seeing the officer turn the opposite way, he tugged at the top hem of his pants showing bits of his thighs.

His eyes stayed towards the window being on alert in case the officer looked his way.

Kentrell's face immediately scrunched up, not able to control his emotions. His hand went to touch the marks, hearing a whine, and like before, they were covered again.

"Who the fuck did that?" Kentrell's voice came out aggressively, trying to hold onto Von's hands.

"Let's sit, I wanna talk" Von suggested, taking his seat anyway, he laid his head down waiting for the other to come into view.

He only became fully vulnerable in front of Kentrell, that's how deep his trust was in him.

Kentrell took his seat as well, his hand reaching for Von's. "Dayvon, tell me" His voice was steady between soft and harsh, reminiscing over everything he said on the phone.