Part-6

Everything changed after that incident. Everything became a disaster after the new king arrived. Hanok became a big black mansion. Hanbok changed into a mantle. Whole lifestyle of the people changed. People who were living happily started to live in fear of dying in the king's hand. King Changed everything including himself but he didn't change his best friend. Jungkook was still his one of only best friend even though Jungkook was against all his new works.
"Your majesty, Jungkook sir, wants to meet you".
One of his guards said to Taehyung when he was standing on the balcony watching the city.
"Why? Did you ask him the reason?".
"Don't know, your majesty. If you say no we'll tell him-".
"Send him". He said cutting off their words.
They bowed to him and went to send Jungkook.
Jungkook came inside after some time. Taehyung turned towards him and Jungkook bowed to him.
Taehyung slowly walked towards him and stood in front of him.
"Who I'm?". He asked Jungkook.
"King". Jungkook answered.
"No, Who am I to you?". He asked again.
"Friend". Jungkook said after a few seconds.
"Just a friend?". Taehyung asked, tilting his head.
"Bestfriend". Jungkook finally said.
"So you need permission to talk to your best friend? When I literally don't give a fuck even if you barg into my room".
"But still you are king-".
"Bullshit". Taehyung said, turning back.
"Tell me , why did you come here? What do you want to talk about?".
"Are you happy?". Jungkook asked him.
"What? Why?". Taehyung asked, turning towards him in confusion.
"People are suffering because of your new rules. People are dying of hunger. People are hating you and cursing you like anything. People are praying to god that you should die. Do you feel happy living like this?".
"Yes, I feel very happy. Indeed I'm happy that I'm the happiest person in this whole town now".
"You are sick". Jungkook said.
"What?".
"I said what I said. You are sick. You really need help. No Taehyung, you are not the same Taehyung with whom I grew up. I don't know why you are showing hate just because your dad sent you to another city to study. Not gonna lie Taehyung, you were mannerless in the back. You needed a good teacher to teach you manners and things which the king should know. But I didn't even think in my dream that you'll become worse". Jungkook said.
Taehyung just smiled looking at Jungkook.
"Thank you for telling this. And if you think I'll change then you are wrong".
"I didn't tell you to change. I just said what I was holding in my heart these many days". Jungkook said.
"Hm…anyways it's been a long time since we went out together. Let's go and do the city round".
Taehyung said.
Jungkook nodded and bowed.
Jungkook and Taehyung wore masks to hide their faces and went out to roam.
They went to many shops and buyed few things. Jungkook was happy that at least with him Taehyung will become normal.
Then they decided to have food , so they went inside the famous food court.
They started to have food talking happily until they heard a couple talking from their opposite table.
"You look so handsome". A girl said to her man.
"Really? More than your ex?".
"Yes".
"More than hm…more than king?". That girl spilled water from her mouth when she heard him.
"Why? What happened?". That boy asked.
"Seriously, you think the king is handsome? He looks like a monster to me. He and his dressing sense. He always wears black like a devil. He demolished such a big and beautiful house and builded a black scary mansion. You are far far better than that ugly king". She said making Taehyung burn in anger. Taehyung fisted his hand which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. Jungkook placed his hand on his to make him cool.
"I know right. You know what people are talking about the king? The rumours are going on that he only killed his father for the crown. And you know he didn't go to the country to study, but he went there to get treatment".
"Treatment? Why?".
"He was psycho it seems. He was not giving respect to anyone. He even killed many people in his childhood which the king hid. So only the king sent him to another country".
"Omg!! I'm so scared".
"Mee too. You know many people who read the future say he'll make our village hell".
"Then it'll leave this country before anything happens-".
Before she completed , her man's head fell on the ground.
"AHHHHHH". She shouted covering her ears and looked at her right side and saw Taehyung holding a sword. Everybody who was roaming there stood in shock.
Taehyung removed his mask, making everyone lose their shit. Soon, everybody who was present there,  got on their knees bowing to him.
Jungkook was just standing behind Taehyung, speechless.
"Everybody listen carefully. From today onwards every man in this village should cover their face when they come outside. Nobody should see their faces. No mirrors in the houses. The one and only handsome and beautiful person in this village should be me, understand?".
"As you wish, your majesty". Everybody said together.
Taehyung looked at that girl.
"Just because you are women, I'm leaving you". He said and went from there, Jungkook followed him.
There was one girl who watched all this while hiding behind the wall.