Under the desk

I thought it was all a dream when I woke up this morning. But then I saw Jenna's panties on my bed. It was all real. And I want our pussies to kiss.

"Hey..Kathy" I heard Jenna's voice calling me.
"Jenna! You're here..why did you call me so early? What do you have to say?" I asked.
"Come with me." Jenna said, as she took my hand and lead me towards backside of the stairs.
We used to hide there during hide-n-seek when we were kids. Jenna came closer to me.
"Where's my panties?" She asked.
Is this what she wanted to say to me? And I did bring it with me.
I took her panties out of my pocket and gave it to her.
"Did you wash it?" She asked.
"No..and I came on it..sorry Jen." I was so scared.
Why am I telling her about me Cumming on her panties!?
Surprisingly, she smelled it.
"Our mix of cum smells great." Jenna said as she winked at me.
I grabbed her left boob and started kissing her. She had her red lip gloss on which tasted like strawberries. Our tongues intertwined. Her tongue is smooth and slippery. I sucked on her tongue, she bit my lips.
I'm kissing the hottest girl I know. It feels so good. I cannot stop drooling.
"You are so naughty, Jen. You look like an innocent girl but you're naughty." I whispered in her ear and kissed her again.
"Kathy..Kathy.. I want you more" said Jenna.
Kissing makes Jenna moan? She's such a horny girl.
I put my fingers up her skirt and fingered her.
We made out for 20 minutes. Until, the bell rang for the first class.

We need to go now. But what did she have to say?

"I like you, Kathy."
"I like you too, Jen-baby."

I was so happy. Jenna likes me back. I cannot believe it.
"You go to the class and I'll join in 5 minutes" Jenna said.
I went to the class. It had already started.
Elena said "hi" to me.
She doesn't know what just happened. But where is Jenna? Class has already started!
I was listening to the class and then suddenly, I felt something warm and wet on my pussy.
I looked down, it was Jenna! Under my desk! I've never seen her and my pussy in the same sight. She was licking it!
Jenna is licking my pussy and her blue eyes are staring at me seductively.
She made me so wet and hard to concentrate on the class. She is so good at eating a pussy. How is she so skilled! She held my thighs with her hands gently as she continued licking me. It was hot and warm down there. And I was trying hard to stop myself from moaning.
"Shh...Kathy, if you moan loud, we will get caught." Jenna said and winked.
Her tongue went deeper inside my pussy hole.
How did she even get in here? She's so hot and she's sucking on my clit. I can't hold it in any longer.
I came. In her mouth. I needed to dry up my skirt and panties because I came so much.
"Kathy..hey..are you okay?" Elena asked from behind.
"Uh yes. I am a little tired." She must've heard me moan.
"This is literally the first class and you're already tired!?" Elena said.
Everyone in the class laughed. I looked down at Jenna, hiding under the table, smiling.
"Alright! Focus on the board!" Our literature teacher said.

We're going to have a lot of moments like this during classes. We just need to do it without getting caught.