We Met Again

We arrived at Aunty Afra's house at 8pm cause we stopped at Zee's homemade foods to get some take away ( cause we are tired and stressed out and we can't cook) , At arriving at the house my phone rang and it was Aunty asiy that was calling me , I picked the phone and headed to the entrance door of Aunty Afra's house.

Hafsah, Hafsah, Hafsah how many times did I call you, aunty asiy asked.

Aunty three times and the name is Hafsat with the t and beside you can call me Affy, I said.

Did I ask you, leave that aside when are coming to my house it's been almost two months and we are even in the same state, just a few minutes drive from your house will take you to my house, aunty asiy said almost yelling.

Calm down aunty asiy, it's not even like I said am not coming,I will come insha allah, I said.

When kenan, Ahmed is even asking whether I did something to you, that stopped you from coming to the house, she said.

No aunty tell him that nobody did anything to me am fine and I will come maybe next week, I said.

Why next week can't you come this week, she said.

Aunty I have a prom and graduation to attend and unfortunately for you am in Uncle Umar's house, I said.

So you can go to Afra's house that is almost an hour drive away from your house and you can't come to mine, aunty asiy said in an emotional tune.

Aunty asiy you are getting jealous, awwwn that so cute, i said in an emotional tune also.

Keep quiet, but it's not fair, she said.

I like how am becoming a celebrity this days, awwwn ,I said.

That's what you will say ai, Aunty asiy said.

I'm very sorry Toh, I will come next week, don't be angry aunty a takaina, I said.

Toh keep to your promise affy, she said.

Yes ma, greet my cousins for me, I replied and end the call.

I saw aunty afra coming out of the kitchen with out microwaved food , I kept my back on the sofa and went straight to the dining room. I had my dinner and went to my room to keep my bag and hijab cause I wore a sleeping dress from my house and a long hijab. I came back to the sitting room cause we are having a girls night me and my aunty and we decided to watch movies on Netflix, aunty afra went to make her delicious pop corn and I decided to assist her by bringing out the orange juice from the refrigerator and two cups , we set up our blanket and pillows on the sofa and we started watching Tall girl one and two then we watched Merry men part two cause we have already watched the first part, we got emotional while watching Merry men and I started crying and aunty afra was laughing and calling me a cry baby but for me it's very emotional like how on earth will they capture a pregnant woman because they want her husband and brother to undo what they have done, (why am I even this emotional it's just a movie) I said to my self after we finish watching Merry men with lot of tears, we started watching Queen Charlotte for the eleventh time and while watching the movie we all slept without knowing.
  In the morning around 5am we woke up by the sound of Aunty Afra's phone ringing and it was uncle Umar calling,

O my God tell me he's not back, she said opening her eyes.

Is he coming back today, I asked.

I don't know he said he's coming back this week and he did not tell me when, she said picking the call.

Innalillahi, I pray he's not at the gate, I said.

I waited for her to finish the call and I asked her is he back?