Chapter 104: Raise the Price! Wait for My Good News!

Chang Qingzi and the heads of the other four guilds looked at each other and smiled brightly.

At this moment, they were equally excited.

They had no choice.

After all, when people were in joyous occasions… they were in high spirits!

Haha!

This time, we have the advantage!

How can we possibly lose!

“Hmph, the rest of the Ten Major Guilds, just you wait. After we deal with Azure Plume, our next target will be you!”

Chang Qingzi sneered. When they took over Azure Plume’s Level 2 territory and equipment resources, they would quickly develop. At that time, it would be easy for them to join forces to deal with the other guilds!

Just wait and regret it!

The corners of Chang Qingzi’s mouth curled up into a brilliant smile.

“Eh, my lord, what are you laughing at?”

Suddenly, Chang Qingzi saw Porter’s meaningful smile. He was stunned and asked.

“I was thinking that you guys are really well-prepared this time. There are actually 100,000 people.”

Porter’s smile widened.

“Hehe, after all, Azure Plume is our number one enemy. It’s definitely not wrong to pay more attention to him! This time, our few guilds have sent out all their elites. Coupled with the crushing strength of the few of you, we will definitely win this battle!”

Chang Qingzi smiled confidently.

“That makes sense. But the benefits you promised…”

“Don’t worry, after it’s done, I’ll give you the full amount!”

“No, I want it now! Otherwise, this cooperation will be terminated!”

Potter raised his eyebrows and said calmly.

“Well… Didn’t we agree? The down payment is 200,000 Gold Coins. After the matter is done, I’ll give you the remaining 800,000 Gold Coins, right?”

“I don’t care. You have to pay now, and I want 2,000,000 Gold Coins! Otherwise, I’ll quit! You people might not be their match!”

“This… I’ll talk to the other guild leaders!”

Chang Qingzi’s expression was ugly. He turned around and walked towards the other guild leaders, his heart filled with killing intent.

What’s there to be arrogant about?

He was just an NPC, but he was actually riding on a player’s head!

Just you wait! When we develop, we’ll teach you a lesson in the future!

Hmph, you’re still useful now. I can’t fall out with you!

Chang Qingzi was filled with anger as he recounted the matter to the other guild leaders. When the others heard this, they were also shocked and furious.

Damn it, wasn’t this raising the price on the spot?

However, now that the members of the Five Major Guilds were gathered, they had no choice but to attack!

“Just agree to him! 2,000,000 Gold Coins. According to the current exchange ratio, it’s about 250,000,000 Ocean Blue Coins! Our Five Major Guilds can just pay one-fifth each!”

“Alright! It’s settled then! On the Azure Plume Guild’s side, we have an insider who revealed that there’s a pile of Platinum equipment in the guild’s internal warehouse! There’s also a huge number of Gold and Silver Sets! Just the value of the equipment alone exceeds one billion Ocean Blue coins! Therefore, if we succeed this time, we won’t lose out no matter what!”