19.Scorching in the same Blaze inflaming his Honey-eye

Now, try to figure out Aarav today..

And please, do comment.. at the end I wish is some votes and comments

Aarav's PovPunching the passcode, I heard the main door letting out a creak and a faint smirk emerged on my lips at the creepy sound

Aarav's Pov
Punching the passcode, I heard the main door letting out a creak and a faint smirk emerged on my lips at the creepy sound. Keeping my actions discreet, I pushed the door a little further making enough space for me to sprint inside. Once inside, my lips stretched further into a proud lopsided smile while I kicked the door close. I began to slow whistle but my smile dropped as I whipped around to have mom glaring at me through her reading glasses.

Mom's head wobbled in disapproval while she watched me taking a seat on her left. Relaxing my shoulders, I undid the first two buttons of my shirt. Ignoring mom's glare and to get away from the upcoming lecture coming my way, I dropped my head on her lap.

Her fingers on cue tangled through my hairs, magically working on my scalp. "Your husband will definitely kick me out of his property if you keep getting dark circles because of me." Letting out an audible chuckle when her hand swatted on my shoulder, I watched the hint of smile on mom's face under the lamp light.

My mom is one such amazing woman, someone whose mere smile is powerful enough to light up someone's world. A smile so like her, so compelling and bewitching that even the darkest soul ends up in their allure.

"Everything fine between you and Mishika ?" I pretended as if I didn't hear. That's what I've been doing. Nothing was fine and it never will be.

It has been more than a week since my Honey-eye went back to her apartment. After her confrontation that day, I didn't come back home. I couldn't. I knew my father would drop her safely. And I must say, my father was miffed. It was written all over his face. Bear with it dad, that's how your son is. No goody-two-shoes.

"I'm starving." Knowing well that I avoided her question yet another time, still mom didn't pry. It's already past two in the night but what mom doesn't know is that I've already eaten the food prepared by my wife.

A week has passed since I haven't heard my wife's voice but I would stare at her for hours while she sleeps. She doesn't know that. But she does know that I come every night. And my soft hearted sweetheart keeps extra food for me. Seriously too good to be true, baby.

I would have even appreciated it if she let me starve. Maybe that would have shortened the list of why she is so addictive. Though I know that would not work either. My obscure self will blissfully die starving for food if even my eyes get to manoeuvre on her enticing divine soul.

"I'm reheating the food." Wearing her slippers, mom made her way towards the kitchen. "Until then arrange my files."

I obliged almost instantly. Since childhood I would tag along with mom doing anything or just nothing while she would work. Maybe I was scared that she would also forget me between her work. By time the habit faded so did the fear.