part 28

They sat with her and showed their love to her.

After few hours:-

Sunil:- guys let's go now look at her she is sleepy and let her rest we will meet her in the morning.

They left from there and Anhay lay down beside her and took her in his arms. She immediately placed her head on his chest and yawned.

Anhay:- my baby let me make you sleep hmm.

He started to caress her hair and she immediately slept making him smile.

Anhay:- after a month and one week you are sleeping with me like this. I missed you so much love. He was admiring her and soon fell asleep resting his head on her.

In the early morning he went to the gym and after a few hours he went downstairs.

Anhay:- mom let's talk.

Avni:- what happened to Anhay?

Anhay:- Kriva is suffering from trauma and that's why she isn't able to speak so will you please start her therapy sessions?

Avni:- of course I'll be her therapist.

He nodded and  went toward Kriva who just woke up and was rubbing her eyes.

Anhay:- don't rub your eyes you little mouse.

He took a wet towel and placed the towel on her eyes. Then he kissed her eyes.

She giggled making him smile.

Anhay:- i missed your giggles bubble.

He went inside the bathroom and came outside in a towel making her blush.  He went towards the wardrobe and came out wearing three-piece.

Anhay:- baby I'm going. Don't worry mom will be here and I'll be back soon.

He kissed her cheeks and then forehead.

15 Days passed like this he was taking care of her. He used to help her in meditation he used to take her on night walks obviously he used to hold her hands and used to make her walk.

Anhay:- baby just a little walk okay and then you can sit on the chair.

After a few steps she breathed heavily and rested her head on his chest.

Anhay:- come let me feed you something.

He picked her up in bridal style and went inside his room.

He took a soup bowl and started to feed her.

After a few sips she turned her face so he picked her up and made her sit on his lap and started feeding her.

Kriva:-(in mind:- god this guy! He understands everything but why doesn't he understand that I'm not liking this soup. For the past 15 days I've been drinking this yuck thing.)

She hid her face in his neck making him realise that she won't drink more no matter what so he put the bowl down and caressed her back.

He made her lay down and patted her head.

The next day before going to the office he took her downstairs so she doesn't feel bored.

From the past hour she was making faces as she was sitting there for a long time.

Her eyes fell on Aariv who just entered inside the house. She smiled at him and started writing something on her notepad and gave it to him.

" Bhai please take me to my office I'm feeling tired sitting like a sick person" was all written on the notepad.

Aariv:- Kiv your husband will burn me alive.

She started writing.

Kriva:- but i heard that you are ex Mafia king.

Aariv :- i know kiddo but he is possessive for you if anything happens to you he can be more dangerous than the Mafia.

Kriva:-(on notepad) wheelchair is here I'll sit on that chair but let me go there please.

Aariv called Anhay and told about kriva's demand.

Anhay:- take her here but make sure she will be fine.

Aariv:- okay I'll make sure. Congratulations Kriva you are visiting company i guess your husband is missing you as well.

Kriva giggled and nodded her head.

He took her to a company and she entered his company  and took a breath as after a long time she is back.

She decided to go towards her department but stopped by Aariv.

Aariv:- ma'am please wait for a second.

He messaged Anhay and found him coming out of his cabin he smiled at Aariv but when his eyes fell on her who was sitting on the wheelchair her facial expressions changed into anger.

Anhay:- Ms. Kashyap into my cabin now.

He roared and went from there making her flinch.

She slowly went towards his cabin and he locked the door.

Anhay:- why are you on wheelchair Kriva?

She said nothing but he immediately picked her up and made her sit on the couch and he sat on the floor on his knees. He cupped her cheeks and looked in her eyes.

Anhay:- Muffin i know you hate this wheelchair,.that day when the doctor suggested you this wheelchair i noticed your facial expressions Kiv. You were disappointed you thought you were disabled and i threw this wheelchair from our room cause i never wanted you to feel vulnerable baby.  I just can't see you accepting something which is not your wish.

Kriva was about to take her notepad but he stopped her.

Anhay:- baby i know you in and out i don't need these papers to understand you. I can read your mind.

Kriva looked at him being emotional and he kissed her forehead.

Anhay:-  you are Mrs. Kriva Anhay Sharma, my wife and I'll be there in your decision whatever you will say.

Kriva:-(used sign language)let me stay in a wheelchair, tomorrow I'll do something.

They were talking but his talk was heard by someone who is not happy with the fact that she is Mrs. Sharma.

When Kriva came out from his cabin they all started eyeing her. She felt a little uncomfortable and tried to leave the place but heard someone saying,

Person 1:- did you hear she is Anhay's mistress?

Person 2 :- but we can't trust rumours.

Person 1:- but look at this poor girl she is not Sunil sir's daughter that means she is his mistress.

Person 3 :- just look at her face isn't she ugly too?

Person 2 :- don't speak loud sir will fire us for speaking rubbish about his illegal love.

Tears started rolling down from her eyes she knew they were speaking rubbish about herself but she couldn't drag Anhay's reputation on the road.

Lara:- I'm feeling bad about Mrs. Sharma because her husband is cheating on her. This girl must have forced him on the bed.

She went towards the washroom and started sobbing. She went toward Anhay's cabin and knocked on Anhay's room.

Anhay:- come in.

He was surprised to see Kriva there but seeing her eyes he immediately went near her and hugged tightly. He was worried about seeing her red eyes.

Anhay:- bubble what's wrong? tell me baby.

Kriva started sobbing and he immediately picked her up and made her sit on his lap.

Another update is here please press the star icon to unlock another part thanks for reading this chapter
TBC....