Prologue

𝓔lizabeth Van de Kerk, once again is sat in a quiet part of a Cafe in the outskirts of the busy city of Rotterdam. A steaming black coffee on her right, the steam reaching high in the air before vanishing. A laptop was open in front of her the screen open to Pinterest looking for ideas for her next poetry book, she had already written many, the last even won an award. Believe it or not Elizabeth had gained quite the following from posting bits of her writing on Instagram, not only that but people seemed to love her songwriting as well which was something she used as a past-time since her teenage years.

Elizabeth huffs a laugh through her nose reading some outrageous comment on a photo from Pinterest, she reaches a manicured hand for the handle of her once full cup only to find the freshly brewed coffee already gone making her realize how long she must have been sitting here doing nothing for hours, great.

She begins to pack her things after deciding it was time to take her leave. Elizabeth at this point must be the main source of income for this shop, spending most morning here trying to write in the stress free environment of this small cafe, it works most times however today was not her day. Still with a smile on her face she bids goodbye to her favourite barista, "Tot ziens!" Elizabeth send her famous smile with a polite wave and leaves, the bell to the store rings as she opens the door.

It's raining once again in the Netherlands, it's as if that is the only weather in the country. But as Elizabeth's Oma and Opa says, "Je bent niet van suiker," You're not made of sugar. With a sigh, Elizabeth brings her tote bag higher up her arm and starts walking back her apartment a few blocks away when all of a sudden she turns a corner she bumps into someone, "Oh- sorry!" 

"Het is prima," It's fine, the man reassures with a low voice and a wave of his hand. Elizabeth's eyes move up slightly from their position looking the opposite way of the man she had bumped into. Her jaw drops-- he is the most beautiful boy she had ever seen. He has these striking blue eyes, long eyelashes that Elizabeth was slightly jealous of, he's a few inches taller than Elizabeth her being 5'6" and him standing at about 5'11", there was a slight stubble on his face-

"Wauw," She covers her mouth after letting those words slip from her red painted lips, "Sorry!" With wide eyes she just stands there staring at him until she snaps out of it, the stranger just blinks at her not knowing what to do at this moment.

"Ik moet gaan," I got to go, Elizabeth whispers with a small smile on her face as she hurries away before having to embarrass herself any further, "Dag!" she calls over her shoulder as to not be rude.

The man just stands there staring at the girl who was rushing away in the same direction he had just came from, her long blonde hair tied in a ribbon moved behind her like a cape as she practically ran from the man.

what a foul, she scolds herself with a hand on her forehead, all the while the unknown man just observed her as he wondered what on God's green earth just happened.

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ....

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐕𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐫𝐤 as Sabrina Carpenter

↳ Songwriter, Poet, Upcoming Singer

☆ 24 y/o 》October 1st, 1999

📍Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederlands

✎ @elsbethpoems , @elsjevandk

𝐌𝐚𝐱 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧

↳ Formula One Driver, Three Time World Champion

☆ 26 y/o 》September 30th, 1997

📍Monaco

✎ @maxverstappen1