𝟏𝟕. 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐤'𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

ADVANTIKA'S POV:

l have firmly decided something l won't trek from my place it's my final decision no more crys no more scream that's it.

AUTHOR POV :

Here Bhavani's have entered home with bunch of chaos with them. They were on the breakfast table which was merely prepared by her Cooking and painting is het hiding place she loves to do this things to makes my mood lift up.

Chuckling and giggling was reverberated in the entire mansion as it yesterday nothing happen but they didn't know that how long a big scar is left at her broken soul, She dealing with so much of devotion No one asked her about how she was feeling and that was the end she could ever ask for.

"Can l get some attention" advi said safely yet slowly to gain attention.

They flipped their head towards her to get what's her point.

"Yes beta, tell" mom enquired.

"Pappa..whatever the conversation had Happen yesterday l hope you remember your words your lines your accent and your way of talking." advi said while choosing word safely.

"Beta,yesterday I was angry and used many misplaced." before letting pappa sentence complete she showed her palm to stop the bickering.

"Shukriya aapka, par humein nai lagta ki apne galti se wo shabd use kiye hai. Hum aapse koi behas Nahi karna chhate humne ye faisla pade thos nirnay ke baad liya hai" said advi clearly showing her motive .

"Beta hum gusse mein zarur teh par humne kuch galat nai kaha, ye baat sach hi hai ki tumhe advik se shaadi karni hogi." dad said with arrogancy at its peak which made advi took a brief breath.

When he completed the sentence a pin clinch advi's heart she felt a heart ache when his father said he didn't said anything wrong while everyone got notice that what happen yesterday.

"Jii pappa hum aapko kuch nahi keherahe hai!! bas sif aapke jo shabd the unka jawab Dena chhahate teh!
Ki aapne kaha tha na --kaisi allaud ka badha Kiya hai--aur kya Haan-- *aur tum use shaadi nahi karogi toh aap humse baat nai karenge* yehi aapne kaha tha na" said advi holding up her strength.

"Kya galat kaha. Hum tumse baat nahi karne wale teh par ye baat tumne shuru ki hai iseliye kiye nahi toh nai karte aur itna bada issue mat banana abh badi hogae ho waisa behave karna sikho."  dad said mercilessly again while in high pitch.

A drop of tear escape through her cheeks but soon rubbed unknowingly rubbed by her.

"Fine dad fine, aapke shabd aapko Mubarak, aap yehi chhate hai na ki hum advik se shaadi kare, ji thike hai sif aap humse nahi baat karne wale teh na iseliye hum karenge unse shaadi par sif aapke kehene par aapke diye hue dhamki par humari iss shadi keliye majboorii sif aapne dilvae hai ye forced marriage hai sun lijega." she saaid unitentional making her breath abnormal becoz of her heavy words saying.

She turned back to leave the room but left a heavy breath and turned again to her dad by stating coldly bluntly angrily
"Pappa! Aap is beti keliye Marr gaye. Aur ye beti aapke liye margae, sif aapki ye shaadi ke zidh ke wajase. Aapne ye beti bhi kho di!!! Humari ye condition haii" she took an hault taking a deep breath

"---ki aap abhi mere bhaiya ya beheno mein se kiski bhi forced shaadi nahi karwaye. Aur Mr. Kashyap, aap bula sakte hai aapke damad ko, hum khushi khushi shaadi karlenge." She stated alone tear passing through her cheeks

"Beta, kya bol rahi ho tum aisa nahi bolte..Kal bade papa  gusse mein teh iseliye bol diye Mann mein nahi legate bacche!" Said aunt trying to make her understand

When advi uttered the sentence after a while her dad realize what mistake he did he again lost his daughter while looking at the buissnes, he lost the one who genuinely cared for him, who used to look after his health,his medicine ,his work his right side.

deep down he knew what she utter so calmly is going to rule the house and now no one can change her opinion if she said something much calmly yet in coldly then it's an end for anybody he clicked all the words all the scenes what he said aggresive without thinking..he had so hardly pierced in her heart.

She is scattered becoz of her dad
She is broken again
She is hard now

She turned back wiping her tears everyone calling her making her understand what step she took but no one rectify her dad's mistake she ran upstairs wiping her tears she entered her room falling on her bed.

"ouchh, ouchh  it's paining hard again but l did i--I surrender myself to him..l now he isn't my dad!! I lost him him ! what should l do!!.--but l didn't did anything wrong!!!" She was crying again again..she wasn't able to Control herself she was broken into pieces.

Her family members where knocking on the door she didn't bulge they knew now everything is end she will do what her dad said.

She hadn't ate  anything from since night and is still on her bed trying to gather up herself to face all the reality she stood from her bed looked at the mirror  how pale she looked left out a sigh indicating she is tired.

She took a quick shower wearing an anarkali pairing up with jhumkas and did a light makeup which help her to hide her drak circles.

She let a sigh

__________________________________________

ADVANTIKA POV :

Left the room along her phone I descended off the stairs ,I crossed MY fingers to not look anxious or obivious but author had some other plans for me
She made advik here, just now I was cursing my situation how pity l look and here he is sitting on the sofa with his one of the lavish look also l examined that his entire family had come to meet..it didn't took a sec to me for realizing what is the state of affairs

Yess, They are here to finalize our rista, advik was owwling on me since l came but the silence was broke soon.

"Lo aagaye advi, aao beta behetoh" Mr. Kashyap said while mom took me.

I was like hainn!!!??? They are behaving like nothing happen in the morning and what about yesterday's night!! Now they are acting up, it should look normal

" thoda time lagta hai ,samjhye zara" Exclaimed Mr. Kashyap being nosy.

I felt someone gaze on me I looked up to find out it was advik who was continuously gawking at me while.

"Bhaii..kabse aap advi ko gure jarahe hai.zara aaramse aapki hi hai wo" said vinarika pulling his leg.

He coffed in return but l saw his cheeks glowing a tint of pink he blushed omgg

Everyone started giggling at his condition

"Bachhe,.are you ready for this marriage, I guess tum agree karti ho iseliye Haa Ki na tumne haina?" Asked advik's mom.

So good she is ,atleast she asked for my opinion while at my own house when l am the oldest but can't express my opinion..l hope l am marring in a prestige family.

I nodded at her response before it l intentionally made an eye to check Mr. Kashyap what's his reaction founding that he was sweating about my ans when l nodded he smile

Hell he don't even care for his daughter letting her marry someone

"Can we have a talk alone?" Asked advik bluntly

What made him question this..??

__________________________________________

EDITED

VOTE AND COMMENT