C.H.E.R.U.B

THIRD PERSON POV

The episode opens up to a shot of Heaven's golden gates. The gates open and 'Cherub Towne' is shown. Cletus flies in front of the camera.

"Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven! Guess you did somethin' good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessin's!" Cletus smiled.

This reminds me of a stupid priests I see down here sometimes...

That's true...Damn, isn't my lovely smart!!

The Cherubs begin singing the C.H.E.R.U.B. Jingle. Cuts to a man jumping out of an airplane. He pulls the ripcord to release his parachute, only for it to snap off instead. He splats onto a rock while a censoring cloud bubble reads 'OWIE!'.

Collin: Does it make you want to cry?

Cuts to another person getting run over by a speeding train from a tunnel as 'Oh No!' appears in a censor cloud.

Keenie: When your loved one has to die?

Scene goes to another man who accidentally shoots himself in the face with a shotgun. 'Oopsie!' is seen in another censor cloud.

Cletus: Does it hurt you through and through?

Clip shows a struggling man's face turning blue in a hangman's noose. A stylized version of Cletus's head fades into view with a sad face and a tear running down his cheek.

All: When your face is turnin' bluuuuue?

Collin: Well, luckily for you...

Keenie: There's somethin' we can do!

Cletus: We can help keep them alive,

Aren't they gonna die anyway?

All: So you can watch them thrive!

All three pose together. The orange C.H.E.R.U.B. logo appears with a registered trademark symbol. The letters appear as they are sung.

All: 'Cause here at C.H.E... R.U.B.!

Cletus rescues a woman from a pack of wild animals. Keenie pushes a scared Collin in front of them, as he holds a plank of wood with a nail in it.

Collin: We'll save your honeybun from dying violently!

The C.H.E.R.U.B. logo appears again.