𓆭𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒𓆭

-:Disclaimer:-

I do not own The Hunger Games. This is a work of fan-fiction using characters from The Hunger Games universe, which is trademarked by Suzanne Collins. All original characters are products of the author, as is the premise and plot. Copyright infringement is not intended, and I make no profit from posting this story.

I would firstly like to announce that this is the first novel I have written, so therefore it is not going to be perfect. I have put a lot of effort into keeping my story as true to the original books as possible, with some smaller details added from the movies, such as character descriptions, ect. No major plot twists that stray from the series are involved, and I have tried to write each character as accurately as possible. I am not a doctor, (though sometimes that would be handy) so therefore not all injuries and medical issues are not going to be 100% accurate. I have ensured that the maturity of this book does not exceed that of the original Hunger Games novels. Feel free to ask me things! I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on The 68th Hunger Games.

-:Trigger warning:-
Blood, death, intense scenes and mild gore. Nightmares, consumption of alcohol,
mild self harm, occasional suicidal themes, mention of trafficking, and other PTSD aspects that might disturb some readers occur in the following. Please be safe and read at your own risk.

Thanks readers ;)