Food

Little Felix
Caregiver Chan

Chan pov
"I'm sorry ! I'm sorry Channie!" My heart crushed at the sight of Felix at the moment. I tried my hardest to comfort the boy that his sick in the garbage.

"It's okay lixie you tried I'm proud of you."

Felix had a eating disorder. He ddint always but with the all the concerts coming up felix was pressured to loose weight so he wouldn't look 'fat' in-front of thousand of stays.

Diets usually were not a problem but felix started exerting more and more and was pressuring himself to be the best, and with all the hate comments of him looking 'fat' really hit low in his heart.

He stopped eating regularly and wouldn't go force puke, every time he ate even if the smallest thing thing like a berry.

"Are you done? Do you need some water?" Felix sat on his knees with his head in his heads. He slowly nodded. I picked up the boy not wanting to leave him alone.

He sat the boy on the counter going to get some water for the boys throat.

"Here drunk as much as you can, don't force it." Being general and patient was the key of getting through this. There will be some bad days, some good days. Just don't give up.

But giving up was not in Chans list.

Felix drank half of it before he pushed the cup to chan.

He smiled at the boy glad he drank something.

"I won't force you to eat something so let's go rest then maybe try and eating something small later ok bubs?" Felix nodded putting his arms up wanting to be held.

Chan walked to his bedroom laying the boy down.

Felix suddenly started crying witch startled chan.

"Hey hey what's wrong?" I look very confused but he got in his knees and crawled over to me wrapping his hands back around my neck clingy on my like a koala.

I knew he must have slipped younger so I quickly grabbed a pacifier and put in his mouth getting his special blanket. Once I had wrapped him like I burrito, I had lairs down with him, playing some gentle tan sounds to calm the boy

Hopefully the boy will recover from this horrible problem soon, it pains Chan to see the boy looking so thin, he was never fat and he needs the young boy to realize it.