[A/N]:[The Abnormal Alpha]

Hi guys it's me sorry if I published slowly because I have some reasons because I'm writing another book.

My imagination runs wild in many different ways and wanted to write things that I imagined.

And I don't write at the same time which would slow my progress in writing.

I still don't have plans on what to write in The Abnormal Alpha.

And maybe I will make Volume 2 if I wanted to write and I thinking on it.

I don't know when I will be making Volume 2 but I decided to make Volume 2 I will make it if I wanted to.

My plans in volume has not yet been decided and wondered what I was missing in my story.

Volume 2 would probably be years later where Nile and others are adults and they already reach they're dream jobs.

Clay on the other is will be able to go to school and maybe meets his love interest.

I don't know or know if I should match Nile and Aaron since they were the main couple that I was planning but the mending relationship is not in a good shape.

But I think in this Volume 2 they would have the probability that they would end up together with a healthy relationship.

Thank you for the readers who read my book and hope you have a good day with wonderful joy of reading.

Since you guys enjoy reading lots of stories and imagine things on different ways.

Thank You For Everything with 100 stars!
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]