✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 39

"Don't even think about having a good life in the future.."
.

.

After saying those words, Taehyung went out of the room and slammed the door shut. He didn't go anywhere but just stood not far away from the closing door, and heard the younger cry, with no trace of emotions on his face.

The younger's cries penetrated his eardrums. He cried pitifully and made Taehyung upset.

He told himself over and over in his heart that it was just Jungkook's method, but the person is not worthy of sympathy and love at all.

Taehyung ignored the younger, who was crying and out of breath, and turned around then left the place where he was standing before.

On the other hand, Jungkook cried his heart out for how many hours he didn't even know.

No one other than the person who had felt it, knows very well that how it feels to be ignored by the person you love the most, being left in pain from the person you want the most in your life.

Everything seems to be a blur to Jungkook. In just a spare of minutes, everything shattered, like everything. His whole world turned upside down.

That day they didn't sleep together. Jungkook cried a lot while Taehyung worked all night to release his stress and forget the distress he caused for the younger.
.

.

Days passed like that. Taehyung comes back home everyday, but doesn't talk to Jungkook at all. That kind of behaviour seemed to be deliberately staring at the younger.

Jungkook tried to apologize and explain to him, but after saying this several times, Taehyung would forcefully shake off his hand and tell the younger to go away so as not to disgust himself.

At that time, Jungkook was flustered, restless, impatient and scared too.

The huge villa turned into a prison for Jungkook. Taehyung refused to let him out alone. He was not allowed to go anywhere with out the older's permission.

Someone is guarding the gate, and he can only move around in this villa.

Recently... Taehyung's moodiness scars him, sometimes the older yells at him impatiently. The younger is as timid as rabbit, and tears fall uncontrollably after just two words.

During the days when Taehyung was cold to him, he began to afraid of the older. He didn't even understand his own heart. He always thought about many things when he was alone. Maybe...Taehyung just didn't like him.

Jungkook felt very tired, and was afraid that one day his enthusiasm would turn into a pool of stagnant water due to his indifference.

Everytime Taehyung yelled at him, the older's face immediately showed boredom and disgust. Jungkook was afraid of seeing him with such an expression.

It's like... it's like watching a trouble piece of trash.

This kind of Taehyung is completely different from his memory. The Taehyung in his memory is very gentle, and will not dislike him for crying, and will even comfort himself....
.

.

The weather was very good today. It had been cloudy for several days, but it finally cleared up today. The younger walked to the garden to bask in the sun.

Jungkook suddenly felt like a prisoner who had been imprisoned by many years, thin and pale, as if he had not seen the light of day for many years.

Most of the flowers in the garden were destroyed by the heavy rain, and since he had not been feeling well these days, no one had taken care of the originally vibrant yard, which looked desolate.