Part - 2 : " The Deal "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Three thousand years ago "

-

- We were never meant to be my Angel. See? I told you it would be tragic. I told you to not to come closer to me. Cause my Angel, you see, everything that comes anywhere nears to me, i just end up destroying them. I told you but still you didn't stop. You just didn't come closer, you took me to your arms and said the sweetest things to me. You, my Angel, you have tried to make a Demon Yours. And my Angel, what did you get in return? You're turning into a Demon yourself. Ohh My Angel. Look what have i done to you. Iam a monster, ain't i?

- No. No no, my Love. You didn't do anything. Never blame yourself for anything. You didn't do anything. Do you hear me? I was the one who tried to break the rules of heaven and that's why iam getting punished.

- My Angel, it's the end for us.

- No. No my Love, my little Demon. Open your eyes please. Don't get so cold. I don't like you this cold. Come on. I want your warmth.

Silence embraces the palace. Then the sound of sobs replaces it slowly.

- Iam leaving Angel. Iam sorry for everything.

A soft broken voice, two cold last sentences.

- Before you go. Just remember one thing. I will find you again my little Demon. I will wait for you, will search for your soul. And i will find you again to take you to my embrace. I promise. Iam going to find you. I will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'''''''''''''''

" Present "

Three months have passed since the dark ominous night of breaking the curse of a dreadful demon has occurred. Three months since Jass had to offer herself as a cure that the demon Jung Kook was looking over thousands  years.

A night that Jass couldn't forget about even if she wanted to. A night that was like a sweet poison to her. A night that shifted something inside of her and she could never put it on it's right place again.

A season passed, a new came. Flowers had bloomed over the gloomy forest and Jass had bloomed like the most beautiful yet like the most looner among them.

And why wouldn't she be like that! Because the things that happened to her within those past three months! It made her that way.

Within this three months many things had happened in her life. As per the prediction of vision, her parents died after one week of having the vision. But it didn't stop there.