Paris II

When she woke up in the morning, Max was sleeping next to her. She gently stroked his hair with her fingers and kissed him on the forehead. She sat down on the armchair on the balcony and enjoyed the feeling of being in Paris. She had several missed calls and texts from Mark. Yesterday, she even forgot, that she had a mobile and that there was a Mark. He wanted to know if she was okay and when she was coming home. She texted him back that she was fine and that she would come when she wanted to. She brushed her teeth with Max's toothbrush and ordered  breakfast for herself and Max. While she waited, she looked at the eifell tower again. After a while a hotel waiter came into the apartment and left a wheeled table by the couch. She went to greet him and it was only when he stared at her that she realized, she was wearing only her underwear. Ther the hotel waiter left as quickly as he could. This was the second employee she had embarrassed herself in front of. Actually, the third if you count the one she bumped into in the lobby. She nodded, thinking to herself that she'd probably never see them again anyway. She picked up a glass of apple juice and drank it all at once. She tore a grape from the bunch and put it in her mouth. They looked around the tray to see, what all the porter hat brought them. She ate another berry and that's when Max came into the room. He was still wearing only his underwear and Melinda nearly choked when she saw him like that. He ws the epitome of perfection. She couldn't take her eyes off him. His kiss made her lean back in the chair. He sat down in the chair across from her and pierced her with his emerald eyes. She felt like defenseless prey. She couldn't defend herself against him, she could barely breathe. She only wished she could grant him every wish. She would do anything to satisfy him. She wanted him to kiss her again and make love with her. Between his fingers he held a grape berry. He twirled it around for a while and the put it in his mouth. He watched her the whole time, and she could feel goosebumps forming all over her body. She wanted to be seductive too. She put the grape berry in her mouth and held it between her teeth for a moment. She bit off half of it and put the other half in Max's mouth. They stared at each other, seducing each other with their gazes. She was looking at his body and he was looking at her too. The atmosphere thickened, and they both felt like jumping on each other. Max couldn't take it anymore and leaned towards her. He wanted to kiss her, but then her mobile started ringing. They pulled away from each other and the atmosphere disappeared. Mark called. She canceled the call and threw the mobile on the couch. She imagined strangling him. When they ate they got dressed and Max put a credit card in her hand. 

'' You need new dress. Go buy some. And actually buy whatever you want. Anything.'' he said and smiled

''No Max, I can't take... ''

'' Yes, yes you can'. I took you to Paris and I'll take care of you. ''

'' You are not coming with me?''

''No, I don't want to attract attention.''

Got in car and got a ride to the luxury department store. She had a feeling she was in paradise. She didn't know how much money was on that card, but she knew that if she couldn't hadle it, she would spend it all. Drooling over the luxury pieces she'd only seen in fashion magazines. Those clothes were calling her name, they wanted her to buy them, to wear them. They were made for her. The biggest fashion labels, luxurious materials, touching them tenderly with her fingertips, biting her lip to resist so much temptation. She got into the car with several bags and a wide smile on her face. In addition to the clothes, she bought two souvenirs. One for herself and one for Max. She bought a  key ring small eifell tower for herself and for Max she bought an abscene looking baguette. She thought it was funny and looked forward to giving it to Max, as a thank for the best shopping spree of her life. Max was sitting on the couch holding a tablet when she walked into the apartment. 

'' Are you working?'' she asked and sat down next to him. 

Bags were on her lap. Max put the tablet down beside him and looked into the bags curiosly.

'' Is that for me?'' he asked, pulling a lacy panties out of the bag.

'' Yes, and I also bought you this.'' She said, handing him a naughty key ring. 

Max laughed and kissed her cheek.

''I'm gonna take a hot bath'' she said and winked at him

She was lying in the tub, her eyes closed, enjoying the scent of the raspberry foam that covered her body. Suddenly the door opened. Max was stending there, naked. She stiffened and stared at him. She couldn't control herself and slid her gaze down. Just then Max moved towards her. He stepped into the tub and sat down across from her.

'' What happens in Paris, stays in Paris'' he said

'' I don't want it to stay in Paris, I want to take it home'' sha said, she lay down on him and started kissing him passionately.

Their naked bodies were touching and they were both horny. Max stroked her back and grabbed her ass. He sat her on  himself. Melinda moaned loudly and closed her eyes. The water around them was pouring out of the tub. Fast movements alternated with slow. She stretched and covered her head. He looked at her naked body, the drops of water and goose bumps on her body, excited him. She moaned loudly and kissed him once more. The water was almost cold now. She got out of the tub and Max stayed lying there for a while longer. When he walked into the bedroom she was siting naked on the bed. He sat down to her and started kissing her neck. Again she was horny and his kisses tortured her. She wanted to break free from his grip, but he wouldn't let her. He held her back and kissed her nanchalantly. He threw her on the bed and they mad love again. They woke up in the evening. They were lying in bed and hugging each other. They didn't think about anything, just enjoyed each other.

'' I'm hungry'' she said

'' Me too. Leave it to me'' he said getting out of bed and leaving the bedroom. Melinda kept looking at his ass the whole time.

In a little while he returned. This time she held herself and looked into his eyes 

'' You can get dressed, we're going to dinner''

A moment later they were sitting in the car. Max was wearing a white t-shirt, brown pants and his glasses. Melinda put on her new designer dress. It was dark green and sparkled all over. It came down to her knees and the neckline was just right. The driver stopped and they walked a few more steps. They stood on the grass directly under the eifell tower. Max spread out a blanket and put a picnic basket on it. It was romantic and unforgettable.

'' It's so beautiful here'' she said

'' Because you're here'' he said and kissed her

She thought about how it was possible, that these simple pleasantries were completly messing with her. But looking into his beautiful eyes, she just couldn't resist. 

'' I love you'' he said tenderly

'' I love you'' she said, feeling infinitely happy.