CHAPTER 19 : Fight

The chapter is unedited

Dekhne ke liye koi nai hai wifey ....I said and then the realization hit her that there was only me , her and that guy ...

[To see there should be someone na wifey]

I placed her on the passenger seat and then we left for the palace as there is so many things that need to be clear now ...she was sitting silently there by controlling her tears and watching outside ....

Aaradhya pov :

He placed me on passenger seat and he sat on driver seat ....I heard and saw him after a week ....I can see that he was so angry his hands tightened on steering wheel , his knuckles where turning white and he was running his hands on hairs and making them more messy even there were dark circles which shows that he didn't slept properly....

I don't know why but my eyes were becoming teary and I was unable to control them ....damnnn this hormones ....i have so many mood swings during my periods ...

It's not my periods fault...it's him he should help me in clearing all my doubts but no he is not interested at all....idiot monster ....I was feeling suffocated in the car ....

Stop the car....I said slowly but he didn't heat

Stop the ca-car Yuvraj sa....I said as I was unable to breathe ....as he saw my condition he immediately stopped the car ...

I quickly opened the door and saw there was a park so I went there ....tears were continuously falling and I was unable to breathe ....

You are just a useless girl a bad omen ....

You killed him ....you are a murderer.....

You are such a bad omen that the people you love they will be dead next moment...

No

No

No

No

No

This can't come back ....it can't affect me ....

Breathe in and breathe out

I tried to relax Myself

Are you okay ....he said and gave me his handkerchief

Ha..I said and wiped my tears I was standing there with closed eyes and suddenly he pulled me and took me in his embrace ....I was feeling safe and comfortable with him ....

We stood there in each other arms for few minutes without talking and I felt much better as he didn't asked any questions ....

Abhimanyu I am OK....we can leave .....I said

Can we stay like this for few more minutes ....he said and tightened his hold around me

Hmm...I said and after some time we left from there to palace ...as we entered we were welcomed by saanvi , aatharv , Rohan and ishan ...

Ohh myyy goshhh....bhabhi sa aapne sahi Mai bhai sa ko call Kiya Tha...aatharv said

[You really called brother ]

Obviously dumbo ...isiliye toh bhai sa aagaye nai toh bhai sa yeh samaye idhar kaise rehange ....saanvi said

[She called so brother is here why will brother will be here at this time ]