CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

*keep in mind the past few chapters and new chapters are in September, I'm just not good at telling the day or the month on here*

* just thought I should clear that up*

*Works better for the things I have planned in the future chapters*

Now returning to the book....

_________________________________

SOPHIA

"Isthatyourfuckingfamilyandslendermansfather?!"Avery's sentence, is mumbled from me still having my hand on her mouth. If, I let go she'll march right up to my family and curse them out and then she'll probably head her way towards Garrett's father and curse him out too—fudge me—

"Calmed down Avery, you're going to make a scene and then we'll be kicked out before the game even starts!" I hiss at her, as I slowly pull my hand away while glaring at her to not yell. "Well, excuse me for wanting to curse them and their mamas for treating you and Garrett like a moldy piece of cheese" She hisses back at me while pinching my stomach making me hit her hand.

"Quit it!" I smack her hand when she tries to pinch me again.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, it's your host Johnny and I'm here with Luke today and we are here today with the unstoppable EastWood Hockey Team going against the Colorado Buffalo's" Johnny says.

"That's right Johnny, and I don't know about you but I'm excited for this game tonight. I've heard a lot about the captain in EastWood Garrett Jones and his Co-Captain Michael Torrence, now I heard these guys are the best of the best!" Luke says.

"Okay, don't worry about them being here and let's just focus on the game" I grab Avery by the shoulders and turn her head away from my family so she's now facing me. "Focus bitch, I need your head in the game"

"Did you just use a line from High School Musical?" She says, as she lifts her eyebrow at me.

"I did yes, I was watching it last night before going to sleep I mean Troy Bolton is— your getting me distracted now shush their about to start" Avery, wraps an arm around my shoulder and waves at her dad.

"Jones, has been putting his heart and soul into this team ever since he joined the University and now I heard Luke that he's been getting many offers to join the Kraken's team and others." Johnny says.

"I heard that too John, and with the way he plays on the ice I would want him too on my team—not just him but Torrence as well" Luke says.

The lights go down and blue, red, and white lights start moving all around the ring and seats as the boys starts running out of the locker room and skate into the ice while they pass each other pucks.

Garrett and Michael skate around while passing their pucks to each other. Once, they see us they wave at us before they continue warming up with their team. The other girls, setting around us start laughing and giggling thinking it was for them—ew—

As if me and Avery thought the same thing, we turn around to look at them causing them to stop their little girly giggles. And Avery being Avery she stands up and shouts at the boys, "You got this baby! And you also got this future brother-in-law!" She sits back down, while turning around to the girls and winking at them before she turns to look at me.