🍎🥭🍓𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲, 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆

Tags :

Tags :

raising a baby is hard

raising two babies is harder.

raising three babies is the hardest.

waking up in middle of night to change diapers to his own children wasn't in the CEO's plans. feeding them when they are hungry wasn't in his plans.
playing with them till they get tired and sleeply wasn't in his plans either.

chaos. that's what jungkook hated the most previously, and here he is living in the best chaos.

the work holic CEO life changed, and it changed to the better of course.

if someone came to him years ago and told him that he will have four cubs filling his life with joy and love in the very near future he would snort. he would snort and roll his eyes. no, maybe he would snort, he would roll his eyes, glare at that someone and punch him in the face. because ever since he lost his parents he locked his heart with a key and threw it away promising to not let anyone get in to not get hurt again.

but here he is.

if someone came to taehyung years ago and told him that he will have a master, a husband and cubs of his own the hybrid would snort. the hybrid would snort and he would be sad. no, maybe he would snort, he would be sad and he would cry for sure because for him having a family was a fever dream. a forbidden dream he let go of when he saw his family dying infront of his eyes. he let go of when he spent eight years lonely in the forest in his animal form. as if happiness was forbidden for a creature like him ever since he lost his family.

but here he is.

here they are years later having a family of their own.

hearing the word " family " for them was as if you are putting salt on a fresh wound. as if you are stabbing them with a knife for multiple times.
but now family for them is their love for each other and their love for their three bundles of joy.

jeonhyun, jeonhan and taehee.

the moment jungkook and taehyung met the three pups was the happiest moment in their life.