Chapter 3-Moving??

After a week, I was able to get used to everything. I even got some information from my mom about that night. Apparently, she told me that I was a werewolf. She even confirmed that I indeed have a twin brother. I couldn't even go back to school the whole week, making me isolated from my friends.

On Saturday May 13, 2006, I woke up around 10 am to the sound of a truck. I got out of bed slowly and peered out my window. I saw a U-Haul truck and saw someone loading stuff on it.

It was my best friend, Lulu, and her sisters, Alice and Aliese.

'Is she movin' away?'

I ran my fingers through my hair as I sat on my bed. My bedroom door suddenly flew open after a few minutes which made me jump up quickly.

"Jake!"

It was Lulu.

She froze and a blush started creeping onto her face as she looked at me. I immediately put my hands over my body. I was in nothing but boxers.

"Knock next time please," I told her, blushing nervously.

"Ah've known you for 13 years. No need to hide," she laughed.

She was right, but being half naked on a normal day in front of my best friend was just not right. I've known Lulu since birth and our parents have known each other since they were kids.

"What's wid de U-Haul truck in front of yo' house?" I asked as I walked over to my closet to grab a shirt.

"Ah'm movin'..." Lulu said slowly.

I froze.

"You jokin' right?"

"No, Ah'm actually movin'," She mumbled with her head hanging low.

"Yuh still gonna be at school right?" I walked up to her. I could smell her fruity scent lingering in the air.

"No, ah won't be goin' to school for de last few weeks of school," she told me, avoiding eye contact.

"You can't leave. Whut 'bout our friends?! Most importantly, whut 'bout me?!" I shouted in disbelief.

"Ah don't know whut tuh do 'bout it! Ah tried to convince my mama to lemme stay!" Lulu shouted back, a bit mad.

She sighed.

"Let's take uh walk in de woods," I suggested.

'Ugh that came out wrong.'

Lulu looked at me weirdly.

"Lulu, we've been in de woods before. You know Ah'm not gonna do anythin' crazy to you so don't luk at me lak dat," I told her nonchalantly as I sat on my bed.

She rolled her eyes and walked to my closet.

"Whut are you doin'?" I asked curiously, watching her.

Lulu suddenly threw a black shirt that said "Proud To Be Emo" on it and black jeans at me.

"Put some clothes on and meet me downstairs," She demanded. She flung her long luscious curly hair over her shoulders as she walked out.

I sat there thinking about what was hotter. Her going through my closet and picking out my clothes or actually throwing them at me.

'Jake stop. Dat's yo' best friend.'

I groaned at my own thoughts.

'Why is it hard to control these feelings?'

I quickly put my clothes on and fixed my hair. I didn't bother putting on socks and just grabbed a pair of my combat boots. I ran downstairs and saw Lulu waiting by the front door.