PRE- WEEDING BUT...

[ONE MONTH LATER]

Lights were shining all over the village, it seemed as if today was Diwali but it was not so, today our Ynkook's engagement was taking place.

Seema- YeAahhh!! Im officially your sali now!!

She shouts and everyone laughs and claps as you both push the ring on each other ring finger.

Jm- Step aside let me take photos! (pushed her aside)

Seema- Who told you to be born so small?!

Jm- have you seen me huh?!

Seema- Luche!

While on one side the ritual was going on, on the other side they were fighting over what is the need of a guest in the house when there are so many neighbours. Singh completes the ritual and gives you a wedding dress...

Sinhae- Finally dear's love win... looking so gorgeous god may bless my dear...

YN- Thanks mom...

you speak looking down shyly Jk The one who was sitting next to you doesn't pay much attention to Sinhae, but as soon as your dad comes...

Jk- Who win today...?

your dad and you chuckle softly hearing him Dad applies kumkum on his forehead and says...

Dad- the one you predicted... (smile)

He gives Jk the golden chain and Jk looks him immediately because Jk had already said that he does not need to complete any such ritual: involved money...

Jk- Dad...

Dad- I remember son, but we also have some small dreams: I can fulfill them for my son-in-law right...?

_______

Simmie- Tae! I have made juice to give to everyone, why are you drinking it?

Tae- baby I am just tasting! How is it...

Simmie- Well, how is it?

Tae- Just spicy like you... (back hugs her)

simmie- Kyya! (drinks it)

she looks him with Scoffed. tae pinch her cheeks.

Tae- You know, I am very happy to see you working today...

Simmie - What do you mean I doesn't work...? But this is my right: yn had also done so much work in brother's wedding and our engagement... yet mom...

Tae- Aish I told you to not think about it, they not hate you...hmm...

Mom- Aishh! (looks away)

they separate and looks away. tae took tray and left simmie looks away gets shy.

Mom- Looks like you both will have to get married soon. (chuckle) the ritual has been completed...

Simmie- Oh then I'll go to YN! (runs)
Mom- kids! (laugh)

But her tears fall down from eyes that she wips instantly.

Mom- My daughter will go to her home...now... (wips tears again and sob)

Dad- Suno! Give the key of the guest room... (entered)

she nods looking down and gives him key he noticed.

Dad- Are you crying...? (title his head)

But she shook head and about to left but he hold her shoulder, she looks him with teary eyes and burst into tears.

Mom- ab me kisse ladungi... kise nalak gadhi kamchor bolungi... (cry)

[Now I will fight stories... whom will I call a lazy idiot...]
____________