short novel

"The General's Wife Cherishes Her Life"

The general's wife cherished her life
- don't be ridiculous.

"The general is back, and he brought back a pregnant woman!"

After hearing the news, I ran towards the house and even lost one of my embroidered shoes.

The dusty general looked at me from a distance, and both of us had tears in our eyes.

finally! The male protagonist was fucking found by us!

1.

I arranged the woman in the best courtyard in the house. After returning to her room, I started rummaging through the boxes and cabinets.

My personal maid Xing'er defended me: "The general has gone too far. Miss, you have been with him through life and death, and have been on the battlefield. Now you have only been in the house for a short time, and the general brought a woman back. She is still pregnant, miss. You don’t even have any heirs yet.”

I turned a deaf ear and already dug out a large box of gold and silver jewelry.

Myolie also helped me pack: "Miss, you did the right thing. Let's go home now and not suffer this injustice." "

Quickly, help me send these to Miss Tao!"

"I'm going to...what?" "

...

Without any time to explain, I took my things and ran to another courtyard.

When he got there, Qi Ke was ordering the cooks to bring dishes to the room one after another, including all kinds of delicacies from mountains and seas.

I stood next to him and gritted my teeth: "You're moving fast enough."

Qi Ke looked at the treasure in my hand and smirked: "You're not slow either."

Qi Ke and I are both book lovers. In the real world, we are childhood sweethearts. They are also sworn enemies. They have been fighting each other for more than ten years and then went to the same university.

As a result, on the way home during the summer vacation of our sophomore year, the bus overturned and we both lost our books.

He became the hussar general of the Yu Dynasty.

I am the legitimate daughter of the official minister who followed him on the battlefield disguised as a man.

I've obviously read this book, but I can't match our characters.

It wasn’t until a month later that I figured out that this was a prequel! The male protagonist of this book was not born for more than two years!

The reason why Qi Ke and I haven't broken up with each other since we were kids is because we have the same chemistry.

All afraid of death.

Therefore, we ask for marriage at the speed of light to avoid the unforeseen consequences of marrying someone else.

This was not enough, we exchanged our military exploits for two more death-free gold medals.

Finally, he said that he had been fighting all year round, and his health was not good and he needed to recuperate, so he stayed in the general's mansion for a year.

But the emperor refused to let Qi Ke resign, probably because he was afraid of his influence in the army. However, the court has been turbulent in the past few years, and we always feel that something will happen sooner or later according to the emperor's suspicious temperament.