┆♡ • ➵ 🌧️ ◛

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

GOJO SATORU.. was known for his confident and carefree demeanor.

But beneath that charismatic exterior, he had a secret, a secret that weighed heavily on his heart.

He had fallen in love with a fellow sorcerer, (M/n), and it was a love that he couldn't bear to reveal.

Their days at Tokyo Jujutsu High were filled with battles against curses and the camaraderie of their peers.

(M/n) was a brilliant sorcerer, known for his skills and his kindness.

Gojo couldn't help but be drawn to him, not just as a colleague but as something more.

As time passed, Gojo's feelings for (M/n) grew stronger, yet he kept them hidden deep within his heart.

He knew there were no guarantees in life, and if he confessed his love then they both would be doomed.

So instead, he hid, keeping himself aloof until the day came when he could face him in person, without fear of rejection or judgement.

.

.

.

.

Until one unfateful day, (M/n) introduced his first girlfriend to their group of friends.

Gojo's heart shattered as he witnessed the love between them, a love that he could never have.

He forced a smile, concealing the pain that gnawed at his chest.

But the agony of his unrequited love began to manifest physically.

One evening, as Gojo sat alone in his room, he began coughing violently, petals of crimson blossoms falling from his lips.

Terrified, Gojo sought the help of a doctor who specialized in rare curses. The diagnosis was devastating.

He had hanahaki disease, a condition that rarely afflicted sorcerers. The doctor explained that his unrequited love for (M/n) had manifested in the form of these cursed flowers.

Gojo's heart ached as he faced an impossible choice. He could confess his love to (M/n) and risk disrupting his happiness, or he could undergo surgery to remove the flowers, erasing his love.

As he stood at the crossroads of his decision, Gojo couldn't bear the thought of causing (M/n) any pain.

And so, with a heavy heart, he chose the surgery, sacrificing his love for the sake of (Male Name)'s happiness.

The surgery was painful, both physically and emotionally. As the flowers were removed from his body, Gojo felt the weight of his love being lifted from his heart.

The flower would soon wither away into nothing, never to be seen again. That would bring with it the loss of the one thing Gojo cared most about, his memories of (M/n).

He watched the flower wilt and die before his eyes and tried to ignore the pang of regret in his heart.

Perhaps it was better that (M/n) never realized his love. Gojo felt he wouldn't survive being rejected by him.

.

.

.

When he woke up, the memories of his feelings for (M/n) were gone, replaced by a sense of emptiness.

He knew what it meant now; his love had been consumed by a curse.

The feeling left a bitter taste in his mouth and he vowed to never let himself feel anything for (M/n).

It became apparent after years of denial that his love for (M/n) was hopeless.

.

.

.

.

In the days that followed, Gojo continued to be a friend to (M/n), helping him train and studying alongside him. Together with their friends, (M/n) seemed happy enough.

The blossoms of his love had withered, leaving behind only the scars of heartache.

.

.

.

- I am aware that the surgical part is wrong, but I chose to only disappear his feelings for (M/n).

- +('_`)