81-90

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark night

  Chapter 81: I have wronged you.
  Qiqi's hands tightened her clothes harder, as if she wanted to dig a hole in her clothes.

  Under the pale moonlight, Tang Anan just looked at her quietly.

  "I really don't know, it's just...it's just that dad has turned into a monster, and mom just wants to cure him!"

  Tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke, and Tang Anan stroked her shoulder comfortingly, "It's okay. ", you go back and have a good rest first, I won't disappear."

  Qiqi looked back at her again and again, and walked away three times.

  Tang Anan wanted to lie back down, but before he got up, he smelled a faint fragrance. His head suddenly felt dizzy, and he suddenly felt bad, so he quickly held his breath.

  People in the room obviously noticed something strange, and they all blocked their mouths and noses with quilts or clothes.

  Tang Anan looked outside warily. Chi Yanhuai came over at some point and blocked Tang Anan's little body behind him.

  Tang Anan took two steps back in confusion. Chi Yanhuai, who was a few years older than her, was much taller than her.

  He raised his little head and looked at him.

  There was only a dim moonlight in the room, but fortunately she had excellent eyesight, so she could see most of his face in such an environment.

  His facial features were carved, with sharp edges and corners, and his fine and messy hair made him look softer.

  Xu noticed her gaze, turned his head to look at her, and raised the corners of his lips. At that moment, Tang Anan smiled along with him unconsciously.

  It's as if the words "gentle and gentle as jade" were born for him.

  The more he looked at it, the better it looked. He forgot about not being able to inhale, and took a sudden breath, making Tang Anan lean back several times.

  Fortunately, Chi Yanhuai had quick eyes and quick hands. He covered her face with his big hand and pulled her to his side.

  This is so beautiful...

  Others would never dare to look like this in their dreams, but he lived like this directly.

  A rustling sound came into his ears, and Tang Anan immediately put away his nymphomaniac look.

  There was a weak firelight coming into the house from outside, and Tang Anan quickly waved his hands to everyone to signal them to be silent.

  Until a familiar voice came from outside:

  "There's no movement, hurry up, get everyone out in the same order!"

  Chi Yanduo's eyes flashed, it was the voice of the village chief.