Chapter 25

Royce
The next morning.

Knox and Royce were up the next morning trying to figure out what to do about last night

Knox and Royce were up the next morning trying to figure out what to do about last night. "I mean it really up to you. Lux was never a problem until now. I don't know what's making her do shit like this." Knox said.

"That's what I'm saying. Lux ain't never gave you and me no problem until Kingsley came in the house. Lux is wrong for setting that shit up though." He said. "But I don't want to send her off somewhere yet."

"Honestly I think it's best you go ahead and make a decision wether you going to keep Kingsley working for you or your girl." Knox said.

"My girl?" He said jerking his head back caught off guard.

"Yes nigga. She literally staying with you almost every night. So it's either y'all set boundaries or you move her out this house." Knox said looking at his watch. "I don't really give a fuck anymore. I got a plane to catch. My vacation start today."

"What if I have her move with me? You think she would do that? Come to New York?"

"I don't know and I don't care." He said. "Ask her. Evani!" He yelled walking out his office with Royce behind him.

"For real, you think that's a good idea? I've never had anyone live with me."

"If you want her too then ask her. You and her got a thing going on so it wouldn't hurt to ask." Knox told him. "And you need to make a decision quick, it's either she remain dancing or you and her go be happy in New York."

Evani and Kingsley came down the stairs. "Damn you need all them bags?" Royce asked.

"Yea." Evani said in a duh tone. "Are we leaving right now?"

"Yea, let's go bed another problem is created." He said. "Bye I hope y'all handle yourself well. Don't call me- matter fact I'm blocking you. Oh and bye."

With that said him and Evani dragged their bags to the car and didn't look back not once. Kingsley nudges Royce making him turn around looking at her. "What now?" She asked.

He shrugged. "I see you in a better mood." He pokes her cheek making her smile.

"A little bit, I'm still cut up and scratched." She pointed to the scratches on her face, arms and legs.

"It ain't that bad it'll heal and go away." He examined her face. "You still pretty." She couldn't help to blush as he smiled at her. "I don't want you to dance tonight."

"Why?" She asked.

"I want you with me. I feel like since we kinda got something going on I would like for you to come stay with me.... In New York."