𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥..-𝑆ℎ𝑢𝑗𝑖 ☆

"Hey, baby. I missed you." My man said as he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly.
-"I missed you too." I hug him back tightly as he lifted me up slightly.

"What do you wanna do today?" He pulled away as I shrug.
-"Uhm, I kinda wanna watch scary movies all night." I smile softly.
-"we could do that." He moved the hair out of my face.
-"Really?"
-"Yep. We can pull an all nighter together." He smiled.
-"I would love to." I smiled and we headed to my house, 'cause we don't wanna be bothered by his sister and her friend.

We went up to my room and began to watch a scary movie. We got popcorn, sodas, and candy. We got onto my bed and pulled the blanket over us, Shuji wrapping his arm around my waist, holding me tightly and rubbing his fingers along my waist slightly.
I placed the popcorn in between us as the movie started.

The movie started with a girl running away from the murder, screaming for help as the murder chased her and eventually caught her, stabbing her repeatedly in the chest and slitting her throat.
"Oh my-" I say as I put popcorn into my mouth.

And hour into the movie, the sun was setting and Shuji decided it was the best idea to scare me.

"BOO!" He said as he placed his hands onto my waist aggressively.
-"SHUJI, WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell as he laughs, holding his stomach.
-"Stop, stop, I can't breath!" He continued to laugh as I smack him in the head and he gets off my bed, still laughing his ass off.

"It's Not that Funny." I sigh and get up from my bed, staring at the popcorn laying there.
-"I'm not cleaning that." I say.
-"I'll clean it, don't worry." He said as he calmed down and stroked my cheek before grabbing the popcorn on my bed and throwing it into the trash can.

After he was done, he wiped his hands onto his shirt and pulled me in by my chin.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were gonna get that scared." He laughed quietly and pressed his lips against mines.
-"you're an asshole..you're not funny." I say in between kissing and he pulled away.

"Well, that makes me your asshole." He shrugged and kisses my forehead.
-"Let's finish this movie." He said as we got comfortable on my bed.

After our third movie finished, I looked up at him and he was yawning tiredly.
"Sleepy?"
-"Yeah." He responded.
-"Go to bed." I say as he shook his head.
-"No, I wanna stay up with you 'cause it's what I said I'd do." He smiled and stroked my hair softly.

"I'm tired too, let's go to bed." I lied and faked yawned and I rested my head against his chest.
-"Nah, let's stay up." He yawns.
-"Shut your eyes." I say and place my hands over his eyes, shutting them just for him to open the again.

"Let's just sleep." I say and he wraps his arms around my waist, holding me against his chest tightly.
-"I love you.." I smile and kiss him softly as he returned it.
-"I love you too, Y/n." He said and kissed my cheek.

"I'm so glad to have you by my side." I whisper happily.
-"But I'm not here." He responded.
-"What do you mean?" I ask.
-"Y/n, I'm not actually here." He said.

"You're here, Shuji..holding me in your arms. What do you mean, 'I'm not here'?" I laugh at his silly joke.
-"Y/n, baby..wake up." He laughed.
-"what? Wake up? I'm awake, stop being like this." I say as I sat up and he looked at me with a frown on his face.

"Y/n, I'm not here..don't you understand? I'm not holding you, I'm not with you, I'll never be with you..I wish I could though. You bring me so much happiness and I wish you were with me." He held my hand.
-"Shuji, stop doing drugs, man..It's messing you up." I kiss his hand and he pulls it away.

"Y/n, Wake up." He said.
-"Huh?"
-"wake up.." he stroked my cheek.

"I'm not real..remember?" He tilted his head, making me frown.
-"Right..you're not real." I look at him with sadness in my eyes.

"I love you though." He smiled softly and kissed me once more before my eyes opened.

I sat up and turned on my light, looking to my left to see no one.
I sigh and put my hands over my face, sighing in annoyance.

Shuji isn't real..it's just my imagination. He'll never be real. He'll never be mine..I'll never be able to actually feel his lips against mines. His arms will never be on my waist/hips..why?

'Cause he isn't real..

A/n-this made me emo..and it was kinda short. Sorry for any misspellings, it was rushed for no reason.