CHAPTER 2

Aunt silver quickly hit the pedals and the old rusty car roared to action .

I wanted to ask her so many questions. Why didn't she ever talk to me before ? Why is she helping me now after all this time ? Why didn't she come to the basement once in the past 6 months . I had so many questions but before i could ask any i felt a sudden jerk.

Someone crashed into us purposely and our car turned over multiple times .

How could I be this dumb i should have made sure no one was following us .

The car was upside down and before I knew it someone was already trying to open the door though it seemed like it was stuck .

I removed my seat belt and fell on broken pieces of glass ,not a smart choice .

Looking beside me aunt silver was unconscious I tried unbuckling her seat belt but it was not budging.

I was started to panick and there were more and more people surrounding us by the time passed .

I felt aunt silver trying to hold my hand i quickly squeezed hers trying to assure her that everything will be fine even though we were far from being fine .

She broke hold of my bloody hands and signed "celest after everything u went though i can't ask for your forgiveness"

I said "Aunt please stay with me don't move much you are loosing a lot of blood"

Aunt silver ignoring my words said"No celest I need to tell u the truth ,once before i-" I interrupted her before she could complete her sentence "you are not dying we will get through this"

She said "Always my naive sweet celest the world doesn't deserve your rays "

I frantically moved my hands signing for her to stop from saying anything cuz it felt like a goodbye which i wasn't ready for.

"You were 5 when i stole you from your family for some cold revenge which was not worth your pain . Your mother was my older sister . Her name was Aria . I was always jealous of her for getting all the love and attention for being the eldest one . She married your dad who I loved ever since I was a kid . After you were born the first girl in the baroni clan that was the last straw . I couldn't handle all the praise and love your mom got from her new family when I was just stuck being in her shadow"

I couldn't stop sobbing . I had no clue that aunt silver was my mom's sister . And yet she let me go through everything. She never tried to protect me from Mourad and his friends.

She continued saying "My sins can't be washed away with your forgiveness and I am going to repent for it but I still wanted to apologise once before I died . I don't ask for your understanding but just for my selfish reasons I want to be content before i die . You did not deserve to go through the pain and suffering just because of my selfish reasons."
"But celest I need you to promise me u will not give up . U will fight until you get your revenge on all those people who left scars on your body and soul . You shall fight until u return to your 4 elder brothers who love u and have been looking for you nonstop for 10 years . You shall rise from your ashes and take your revenge on all those who scarred you, begining with me."

Before i could comprehend what she said silver took my hands and placed a broken piece of glass in my hand and stabbed herself in the heart .

I screamed , screamed like i had never screamed before . I screamed for the girl who was stolen from her family . Screamed for the girl who just killed her aunt and screamed for the naive girl who thought she could escape.

The car door was taken from its Hinges and someone knocked me out.

A/N
In this chapter whenever I wrote "signed" it means the characters were commuting by sign language and when I used the term "said" i mean the same thing in this whole chapter both the characters were communicating in sign language.