10 Q' for You, the Readers

Hi readers! Even though this novel will also be on Kindle, you get the exclusive opportunity here on Wattpad to provide me with your thoughts and feelings for this novel. I cannot thank you enough for reading Killing Me Softly. As an author who values feedback, I would be forever grateful if you would take a moment to answer the questions below, either during or after reading this novel. Even if you answer one out of the ten questions, you are more than welcome to comment with your answers here in Wattpad. So, without further ado, tell me what you thought of Killing Me Softly. Thank you!!

1. At what point did you feel like, "Ah, now the story has really begun!"

2. What were the points where you found yourself skimming?

3. Which setting in the book was clearest to you as you were reading it? Which do you remember the best?

4. Which character would you most like to meet and get to know?

5. What was the most suspenseful moment in the book?

6. If you had to pick one character to get rid of, who would you axe?

7. Was there a situation in the novel that reminded you of something in your own life?

8. Where did you stop reading or started skimming after you first cracked open the novel (where was the first dull part of the book for you)?

9. What was the last book you read before this? And what did you think of it? (This will put your comments in context in surprising ways when I find out what your general reading interests are. It might surprise me, and I love surprises!)

10. Finish this sentence: "I kept reading because..."