Epilogue

"KIM FCKING TAEHYUNG, GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW. MY WATER BROKE AND NOW I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR D-." You shouted, breathing heavily from your bedroom.

The man panicked, rushing and running here and there around the whole house, not knowing what to do. Sometimes he would pick his phone from the room, or sometimes he would just walk to you. Looks like he's in pain more than you.

"Mom, drink water." Your eldest son, Hyun passes you a glass of water, as you gulp it down. "Mom, take deep breaths." He suggested, as you took deep breaths.

He then ran to his dad, who looked like fainting at any moment. "Dad, get the car and take mom to the hospital." He said, as he nodded at his words. Rushing to get his car keys.

Taehyung lifts you up, taking you towards his car. Your two year old twins came running towards you, they had tears in their eyes.

"Can we come with mom? " They asked. "No, stay with grandma, and you both can visit mom later, okay." Hyun replied.

He's the only sane child of this house. Thank god, he has your genes mostly, or else this whole mansion is full of people who are nothing but chaotic.

You were pregnant for the fourth time. After the birth of Hyun, everything in your life changed, in a very beautiful way.

Hyun is a very obedient and intelligent child. He handles everything so perfectly for an eight year old kid. He has got your looks and nature. Always calm, and knows his priorities the best.

You gave birth to a daughter, Kim Eun Ji after four years after Hyun's birth. Guess what, she looks exactly like Taehyung, and very clumsy and very energetic. That energy leads her to a new problem every single time.

Then comes the twin boys, Kim Joon Woo and Kim Min Jun. These two boys are always at each other's throat. And it's very hard to handle them too. They just fear their dad, and their dad loves them alot.

It's been eight years, and now life feels more peaceful. The storm that hit your life hard, has now turned into a very beautiful garden, with newly blossomed love as flowers.

Your kids and him, everything feels so perfect. That man, who once was scared to have a child in his life because of his past trauma, and believed that he might ruin your and the child's future, is the only one who is making it more meaningful.
_______
"Mrs. Kim, just one more push, we can already see the baby's head." The doctor spoke, which caused you to get annoyed.

You wanted to feel pregnant again after Hyun's birth for once, and this man got you pregnant three more times in your life. The second delivery was quite hard for you, it felt almost like the first because you never got to experience those things in the first one.
But everything was worth it after you held Eun in your arms for the first time.

Then comes the twins. Gosh, it was hard pushing those boys out of your womb. Maybe they liked staying there way too much. And as they like to stay at each other's throat everytime, they were like that too in your pregnancy. You won't even want to remember that anymore.

The loud cries of the baby echoed in the whole room. You closed your eyes, as tiredness took over you.

"Mr. Kim, here." A nurse passed him his newly borned daughter. He held her close, and shredded tears.

"Is it their first child? " A nurse whispered to the other one, standing beside her. "You will get to know about that soon." The doctor whispers, shrugging at the emotional male.

"Kim Goo Yon." He whispers in the ears of the newly born.

Soon you were transferred to the private room. He laid down your daughter on your chest. You smiled looking at her. She was sleeping, looking absolutely precious to you right now.

"You did so great, love. I'm so proud of you." He pecks your lips.
"She's so beautiful, Tae." You mumbled, in a very low voice because of tiredness. "Yes, she is. And how can she not be, when her mother is a pure angel." He replied, kissing your forehead.

The room door opened, with the sounds of many footsteps, your other little precious souls entered the room. They all rushed to see their new member. Excitement was dripping from their eyes.

"Dad, I want to see first." "No, dad, I want to see her first." They all argued.

"Shh, she is sleeping, you shouldn't make noise, kids." He shushed them, as they got quiet. He tooks the child back in his arms, and walked towards the sofa, sitting down there, he let the kids take a glance at their baby sister, who was wrapped in a pink colored blanket.

"She's so small."
"She's pretty."
"I'm in love with her already."

You chuckled at the kids, who were busy adoring her. You saw Hyun walking towards you.

"Are you okay, mom? " He asks. You can see care in his eyes. "Mum's alright, dear. You saw her? " You replied.

"She is pretty, hope she isn't like these brats." He mumbled, rolling his eyes. You chuckled at him. "And where did you learn these things from, huh? "

"Mom, can I keep the baby with me, for everyday? " Eun asks, peeking up with her puppy eyes.

"The baby's small for you, Eun. And you should learn to take care if yourself first, you are going to hurt the baby if she stays with you." Hyun replies.

All chuckled at his reply, and Eun started whining.

Years later

You were peacefully sleeping in your husband's arms, who was cuddling you.

The room door bursted open, and Eun came inside following by the twins and the little girl. "Mom, he never let's me do his hair, and when Yon said, he accepted. I want to do his hair too."

"Just do whatever you want, Eun. And let mum sleep." You turned to the other side of the bed, not wanting to wake up from his embrace.

"Let mom sleep, babies. She is tired." Taehyubg said ina low voice, as all of them left the room, not wanting to get a scolding from their dad.

"Why are being so moody, love? " He asks. "Do you mean I'm throwing tantrums now?" You replied, shooting daggers with your eyes.

"No, I was just thinking if you were pregnant, you know? "
"Sorry, but for your kind information, I'm on my periods."
"So, want to get a leave from your periods, I can be a great help."

"Kim Taehyung, if you have a death wish, then you can do like that. I'm fed up with these five kids and now you want one another."

"No babes, I was just kidding. Our family is already perfect with these kids. I don't want more. I also have to think about your health right."

"But still, if you want some help from this pain, I can still help you."
He leaned for a kiss but you turned your head on the other side, teasing him.

"You forget I'm on my periods? "

"I'm getting a rainbow kiss. Rainbow kiss, sweetheart."

The End.