Prologue

Ishita was standing behind the curtains of the living room and eavesdropping her grandparents talk with the Thakur family. She had her cousins beside her, it was summer vacations and her siblings were visiting.

But an unexpected visit from the Thakur family had turned the atmosphere of their house. Everyone knew from the start that Ishita and Abhimanyu's marriage was fixed by their parents when they were children but no one thought that his family would drop without any notice.

Her siblings thought that it was friendly visit but from what she was hearing, they were talking about a...wedding.

Damini and Gautam, Abhimanyu's parents stood up from their seats and Lett joining their hands in front of her grandparents.

Her grandfather looked at her direction and all her cousins hide behind the huge doors of the study room and he gave Ishita a pity smile. She smiled back. The Thakur family and Ishita's Choudhary family has been friends since way back.

And their grandparents wanted to join their relations through their grandchildren. And Ishita being married into a royal family was a proud moment for her patents so they never hesitated. But since her parents died when she was 17, her grandparents had been more protective of her.

**

Just as expected, Ishita got called in her grandparents room in the evening. Her grandparents told that she will be getting married this fall and she just nodded not arguing because it would be of no use, they all knew this day would be coming.

Her cousins were very excited and Ishita just smiled at their reaction. Even tough she is getting married, she knew nothing to this man. They have met in family functions and gone on family vacations but they never talked much. The whole city knew they will be getting married one day and somewhere it made them both more insecure about their wedding.

There's the Prologue.
Are you excited to read the story? :)