47: Golden

'Ashton pushed Ryker roughly against the wall, his grey orbs glaring into Ryker's dark ones, his lips twisted evilly in a devilish smirk as Ashton gripped the collar of Ryker's shirt.

"You bastard! How dare you come here?" Ashton growled, making his archnemesis laugh.

"I don't remember needing your permission, princess," Ryker snapped, his eyes trailing down at Ashton's lips.

"You should know your place, Cohen," Ashton warned with gritted teeth. "It's beneath me."

"Is that so?" Ryker hummed. "Show me, then. Show me what it's like to be underneath you."

Ashton could not control himself any longer as he attacked Ryker's lips. Both the men made out hungrily, their tongues fighting for dominance as—'

"Nope! Stop, just stop!" Ashton groaned. "I can't read these any more."

"But we were just getting to the good part!" Ryker protested.

"The good part? You mean me attacking your lips and our...tongues fighting for dominance? What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?" Ashton huffed, closing his laptop shut before keeping it aside.

"Well, uh, maybe it means, like, fighting with our tongues?" Ryker tried to answer, Ashton blinked at him with a blank look on his face, as if the other man had clearly lost his mind. "Also you've got to admit, Asher is a really great ship name for us."

"Did this fanfic kill your existing braincells or what?"

"Shut up," Ryker muttered. "At least the author got one thing right."

"Which was?" Ashton asked.

"The undeniable sexual tension between us," Ryker grinned. "Also you would totally call me a bastard, press me against a wall and have your way with me."

"Not anymore! I would've done that maybe a year ago," Ashton mumbled. "The bastard part, I mean. Not the latter. I'd do that even now."

"Oh, Ash baby, show me my place underneath you, muah muah," Ryker spoke in a high pitched voice as he ended up laughing out loud before he could even finish the sentence. Ashton simply rolled his eyes, but couldn't stop the smile from finding its way on to his face.

"I hate you," Ashton stated.

"Nah, you love me. No take backs," Ryker retorted. Ashton sighed dramatically as he shrugged before speaking up again.

"Stop being a bitch or I'll fight you for dominance right here and right now," Ashton threatened. The corner of Ryker's lips turned upwards in a smirk as he kept his hand on Ashton's thigh, sliding it upwards slowly.

"Do it. I dare you."

Ashton seemed to forget that Ryker had a little bit of physical advantage over him, and he ended up getting pinned down as Ryker pushed his head against the pillow while he fucked him. Ashton returned the favor, though, bending Ryker over the desk later as he put the red fuzzy handcuffs he bought last week to use.

Life had changed a lot for Ashton in the past year. He never would've imagined that he would be voluntarily spending time with his sworn enemy, let alone sleeping with him and dating him. But there he was, sitting on the kitchen counter dressed only in his boxers as he watched the other man cook.

No matter what Ryker did or didn't do, Ashton couldn't seem to take his eyes off of him. They could simply be sitting next to each other, both working on their own things, and Ashton would still have a great time. He spent pretty much every day after work at Ryker's, and the other man didn't seem to mind. He even dropped and picked Ashton up from the set at times, and it was almost as if Ashton had unofficially moved in. He already had claimed a good portion of space in Ryker's closet too.