𝕮⃟Hapter 56

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 56: TRANSFER ASSESSMENT

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

At the entrance of the Royal Military Academy:

Luo Haoyu: "Master Du, let's go back."

Luo Haoyu usually calls the old butler, Grandpa Du, along with Xiao Qingyang. Only in formal occasions or when discussing serious matters does he address him as Master Du.

The observant old butler sensed that something might happen next, but without asking, he followed Luo Haoyu onto the flying car.

The old butler was well-experienced and adopted an "if soldiers come, the water will block them; if the water comes, the earth will cover it" attitude towards what was about to happen.

After all, their young master had already successfully entered the Royal Military Academy. Even if Xiao Honghui found out, there was nothing he could do to the young master. Therefore, the old butler had nothing to fear.

During the journey, the old butler didn't speak to Luo Haoyu or inquire about any information. This surprised Luo Haoyu and at the same time, he felt a sense of admiration.

The old butler obviously sensed something, but he remained so composed. It was truly rare.

The flying car returned to the place where they had been staying for the past two days, and Long Jingze was already waiting for them in the living room.

"Your Royal Highness, Master Du has returned," Luo Haoyu bowed respectfully and said to Long Jingze.

He didn't address Long Jingze as 'Boss' but directly as 'Your Royal Highness'. It was apparent that he didn't intend to keep his identity a secret from the old butler.

This was what Long Jingze had requested of Luo Haoyu.

Long Jingze had already understood his feelings for Xiao Qingyang, and he also knew that the old butler was important to Xiao Qingyang, a beloved relative he depended on. If he wanted to be with Yangyang, he would have to pass the old butler's test.

Of course, he didn't think the old butler would be an obstacle, but in order to show respect and the importance he placed on Yangyang, he decided to reveal his identity to the old butler now, which would also put his mind at ease.

Indeed, upon hearing Luo Haoyu's address, the old butler was completely stunned. Even though he had seen and experienced many things, he couldn't maintain his composure when facing a member of the imperial royal family, the highest ruling power in the empire.

He knew that Long Jingze's identity was definitely extraordinary, but he didn't expect it to be this extraordinary. He turned out to be a member of the royal family, and moreover, the Crown Prince. This was simply...

"Your Highness..." After regaining his senses, the old butler hurriedly knelt down to prepare for the bow.

Even if the head of the Xiao family were to come, upon seeing Long Jingze, they would also have to perform the kneeling salute.

"Grandpa Du, there's no need to be so formal. Perhaps you will be more familiar with my other identity," Long Jingze smiled and said to the old butler, "Xiao Long."

He explained to the old butler about his injury landing on the Yalan Star and his inability to maintain human form, but he did not confess his secret as a member of the royal family.