- - - ~° 12°~ - - -

A few minutes later you found yourself walking through the corridors of the castle with Azakiel by your side.

He guided you through the many doors and halls you had to take to get to the place you'd be dinning with the king of solaria.

Azakiel had given you a map of eclipsia so you could get a grasp of where you currently were and what was around you.

You looked at the map and saw a big outline of land cover the whole page, with the headline of "ECLIPSIA" and "the etheral Lands" written smaller beneath it.

Eclipsia Was divided into 6 kingdoms like Azakiel had mentioned.

To the north a land with the line "Glacia, land of water and ice" took up some space of the map. In it were some snow covered mountains drawn in the map, while most of the land consisted of water and no castle was drawn into the map like in other Lands.

The east was lined as "Crania, land of stone and earth"
A labirinth was drawn on the map all along the lands borders with other territory, seems no one was getting in there without having to cross it.

In the south of the map a land called "Vulpia, land of fire and heat". It had a big Vulcano drawn in the middle of it, and surprisingly, it's castle was located *on* it, small towers and walls stuck out of the mountain and it seemed a majority of the castle was *inside* the volcano. You didn't even try thinking of the logic and safety in that.

You moved on to the west, some smaller peaks were drawn all along the map and the words written on it read "Ventus, land of wind and height".

And of course, in the middle of it all, taking up more space than any other territory, there were lunaria and solaria, lunaria in the north of the center and solaria in the south.

Under the lands names respectively there was written "land of the moon and night" and of course for Azakiel home land "land of sun and day".

You closed the map with a huff and stopped walking when Azakiel made halt in front of a big set of doors. He looked back at you with a nervous looking smile and then cleared his throat.

The doors then opened all by themselves and you were greeted with the sight of an enormous dinning table in the middle of a big room.

The table was littered with unfamiliar foods, some similar looking as human foods you knew, but most looked completely alien.

After some hesitating, you followed Azakiel to the top of the table where he sat in the first chair of the line up that follower to the end of the table.

He gestured to the seat in front of him and you rounded the table and sat down there, leaving the head of the table empty.

A few moments later you found out why. Loud footsteps were heard before the doors creaked open and revealed Azakiels father, Zachariel.

He smiled broadly and called out with all his kingly authority " There you two are! I'm sorry for being the last to arrive, I didnt know you'd be so early!" he laughed charismatically.

He then sat down at the head of the table as if self explanatory and it seemed that was his usual place.

You sighed in relief for not accidently sitting there.

And so the dinner continued with you avoiding unknown foods and the ones that looked like they contained meat, you didnt even want to know what kind of meat this would be.

You opted for a dish that looked similar to spaghetti, just shorter and a little thicker. At least it tasted good, though some spices tasted very different.
You just hoped it was made of normal plants and not worms or organs ... You should stop reading so much Sci-girl books.

The dinner went smoothly, Azakiels and his father were talking about what happened in the human realm and his father telling the stories of trying to keep his going missing secret so not to let panic break out.

Everything was fine until Zachariel mentioned a "yearly meeting".

Azakiel seemed to go rigid. He looked at his father and grimaced as he asked "That's this week? Wasnt the other one just a month ago..."

Considering it was called "the *yearly* meeting", the last one was probably a year ago and Azakiel just seemed to really not like it.

"yes and you must show a good side of yourself" his father said with a stern expression.

"don't forget Nala will be there, dont worry about getting her something, I've already prepared a jewel."

Azakiel seemed to flinch and look even more umcomfortable if possible "i still don't understand why we have to keep up this kind of relationship in the first place." he mumbled, but his father apparently heard.

"because she's the most appropriate mating prospect for you. Lunaria doesn't have an heir at all, glacias is still a youngling, cranias princess  is already im a relationship with an elf and Vulpias prince is 'out of the question completely, I hate his guts, dad' " Zachariel seemed to quote and at Azakiels expression also added" your words son. "

" He's such an asshole! " Azakiel said and crossed his arms. He'd been stealing glances at you during the whole speech, especially at the 'mating prospects' part.

" yes, yes, we've established that. The heirs will be arriving the next few days, probably tomorrow or at the latest the day after that since that's when the official meeting is to take place ."

After that, the dinner finished relatively quickly with zachariel having matters to attend to and you and azakiel eating dessert by yourselves.

The dessert consisted of a soft, snowy looking porridge filled bowl with small flowers and some petals decorating it.

When the servants, elves presumably, put the bowls down, they each took out a small vial with a glowing golden color liquid and let it drip on the snowy texture.

"ice from the depths of glacias mountains with solarias native flowers, called goldiras, extract."

The elf said and bowerd before leaving.

"you guys really aren't creative when coming up with names huh.." you mumbled.

"Huh?" came from a stuffed mouthed azakiel and you only blinked before chuckling "nothing."

The snowy porridge was cold and had the consisted of snow, but it was sweet, if naturally or from the extract, you didn't know.

But when the snow melted in your mouth, instead of becoming water, it became a creamy texture like melted ice cream, it tasted like vanilla with citrus.

                      - - - ~°12°~ - - -