Pregnant

After throwing up in the bathroom you made your way back to the bed, slowly caressing your invisible baby bump and laid down feeling bitterness in your mouth.

It has been a part of your daily life after you found out you were pregnant three weeks ago. The happiness you felt can never be described in words and  now you can't wait to share this news with your husband too.

He was out of the country for some business purpose since a month and will be arriving today. Feeling the urge to have some pickles, you walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Taking a lump sum of pickles in a bowl with some French fries you sat on the sofa in the living room and switched on the TV watching some random stuff displayed.

Memories of your past filled your mind as you missed your husband these days. How young you both were when you fell in love with him, he was quite hesitant to give this relationship a chance, but in the end he fell for you more deeply.

For dating for almost six years and four years of marriage, you have been with him since the last ten years. You have known him to his worst and best and so him.

His past wasn't that great but you have always made sure his present is beautiful with you. Scars by his own loved people has shocked him to the core that he can't even accept anyone but you.

The scars were deep, but your love for him has helped him alot from his past trauma. Your life has been really great, he has healed a lot with time and it still is.

His parents never acknowledged him after your marriage but he never cared. He was happy as long as he was with you. He would express his love towrds you whenever he would get time and would never make you feel lonely.

But things always don't go the way you want. You were somehow scared and nervous about revealing your pregnancy with him. You knew that he didn't want kids yet, but this pregnancy wasn't even planned. You didn't know how he was going to react to this. Hoping everything will be fine, you sighed softly.

You always wanted a baby with him and start a new journey of being parents but he always told you that he wasn't ready. And not wanting to fight over nothing you remained silent and never expressed your earge to him.

Feeling sleepiness in your eyes, you yawned. Keeping the left pickles and fries on the kitchen counter, you laid down on the sofa not having any will to walk to your room. You switched off the tv and slept hugging the cushions.

Having a baby of your own and with the person you loved the most was making you feel giddy all inside. With a pleasant smile on your face you slept.

The morning sickness with this pregnancy has gotten some bad habits in your body. You have started eating some weird food matches and your sleeping schedule is really messed up. You slept in deep slumber without any care of the upcoming storm.

The dings of the bell on the front door made you wake up from your heavy dreamland. You groaned, feeling the urge to sleep back because this isn't the time Taehyung would be back. But you had to leave the sofa as the person was ringing the bell continuously.

Opening the door, you were pulled into a bone cracking hug with none other than your husband. "Surprise, darling. " You were shocked to see him standing in front of you.

"Didn't expect that, right?" You nodded at his words but smiled seeing him back. "I missed you so so much. " He mumbled in the crook of your neck and plastered some feathery kisses. You chukled at his baby behavior.
"
get inside first. " You managed to speak, and he lifted you up in his arms as you rested your leg on his waist not wanting to feel down, and he ain't even letting you either.

"Ahh, I missed your warmth so much, darling. " He sat on the sofa, with you on his lap and gazed at you lovingly. He caressed his hair and replied with I miss you too.

"How come you are early? Weren't you going to arrive late tonight? " You asked. "I wanted to surprise you, but it looks like my wife isn't happy seeing me back. " He pouted, turning his face from you.

You pecked the pout and spoke, " I can't describe how happy I'm right now, I missed you so much Tae. " And you pecked his lips again, but he held your nape and pulled you in a deep kiss full of love. Not having each other around for a whole month made this kiss more eager and loving.

"I'm going to freshen up first, I'm feeling so hungry, can you get me something to eat? " He mumbled, before placing you back on the sofa delicately. Nodding at his words, you saw him walking to your room and you walked towards the kitchen.

After taking a relaxing hot shower Taehyung dressed himself in his casuals and inhaled the scent of being home. He was finding your charger in the night stand beside your bed. He ruffles the things here and there but a thing caught his attention.

It was a pregnancy kit with two red lines on it, indicating it's positive. Feeling a rush of anxiety in his body, he held the kit in his trembling hands and ran downstairs seeing you in the kitchen maybe preparing food for you both.

"Y/n! " His panicked voice came into your ears and you looked up at him just to see him trembling. "What is this? " He asked, walking towards you and showing the kit. "Tae, I was going to tell you about this. " You managed to speak, gulping a lump in your throat.

"When? And how? " He spoke with fury filled in his voice. You can see his eyes dark red, and veins popping out from his hands.

Fear rushed through both of your bodies for your own reasons. You didn't have words to explain to him , nor did you know how. He was adamant that he made sure to use protection every time but how can this happen, even if this happened he didn't knew how to think straight.

"Taehyung, it's a blessing. It's our child. We are going to be parents. Please try to understand, I- " You wanted to speak further but he halted you and spoke something you never wanted to listen to.

"Abort it Y/n, we aren't keeping the baby. " These words made your whole world crash down in front of your eyes.

To be continued.