CHAPTER 14

Smut Warning ⚠️

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY*̥˚✧

It's been one hour.

I let her sit on my lap for an hour and discussed this contract. It is so painful to explain everything that she asks. I never knew handling an innocent, submissive candidate would be this hard. She doesn't know anything at all.

For a moment, I want to persuade her to just check the whole list with soft limit marks, so it will finish and she can be my submissive, but it's just so wrong. If she is a slave, that way can be used, but Bella is not yet ready for that, so here I am explaining almost everything to her question.

Her question doesn't stop.

"What is fisting, Fan-Sir?" She asks.

"Whole hand into your vagina or your ass."

"Fuck no..!" She ticks the hard limit spot.

"What is caning?"

"Spank you using a tool called a cane."

"Is it hurt?"

"Of course, it's hurt, but I rarely use it. I prefer to use my hands or a paddle."

"Alright, soft limit then."

The question keeps coming and coming. My dick is already hard because sometimes she squirms on it. Fuck. I can't wait to bury my dick inside her pretty pussy.

"What is my safe word? Is this something that you decide or I decide?" She finally arrives at the bottom list.

"I already gave you one; do you remember? I mentioned it before."

"Kiss me? But it's too long. Can I change it?"

"Sure, Bella. What do you want to choose? You must remember it very well because you will use that word whenever you want to stop our sexual activity. Using safe words will stop our play immediately." I mutter.

"Alright then, I will choose coffee. I love drinking coffee. Since you already described everything, I will agree to do this. I will become your submissive. This is so fun to try. I never had any experience with it. I'm curious."

"Coffee it is. Remember it well, okay? Every time you need to stop our activity because it is too much for you, you need to yell it out loudly, OK?" I said.

"Okay, sir."

She signs the paper, and I sign it too.

Welcome, Bella, to the world of pleasure. She is really innocent, she literally falls into my hand so easily. It will not be too long until she finally says that she is mine. I'm so lucky to have her... I love this so much.

I re-read the contract again so I know exactly what the hard limit is for her. BDSM is something that we can't rush to do. As a dominant, I need to have a lot of patience, knowing how a submissive behaves, especially when she is new.

"Done. Let's play, darling."

A gasp releases from her mouth as I bend her over the desk again. I take a silky rope from my desk drawer, pull her hands behind, and tie it tightly. I slide down her soaking panties and touch her pussy slowly.

"So wet already, do you want to come that badly, Bella?" I push my middle finger inside.

"Please, Fany, you already denied my orgasm 4 times yesterday..!" She whines, but I spank her ass hard. "Aww..!"

"You need to start using your manner since you already agreed to become my submissive or I will punish you."

"Sorry, sir! Please, sir, please give me an orgasm."

"Good, now I will grant your wish. I will give you a release."

I retract my finger and put my tongue on her cunt, enjoying it. She is a moaning mess. I guess she has been too desperate to want a release since yesterday.

I keep teasing her. I swirl my tongue gently around her pretty pussy gently. She tastes so sweet. I put two of my fingers inside and curl them while my tongue still sucks her cute, tiny clit. Her pussy starts to clench around my fingers so I retreat my fingers. Denied her.

"Please, sir!!" She begs.

"Please, what, Bella?"

"Please don't be so mean. Please fuck me, sir."

"So impatient, what a needy slut." I stand and unbuckle my pants.

"I'm not your slut..!"

"Really? Then why are you begging me to fuck you, slut?" I shove my dick inside her deep.

She screams at the sudden intrusion. She can't reply to me.

"Now, admit it, Bella. Say it; if you are my slut, then I will fuck you into oblivion."

"I... Fuck...! Fine, I'm your slut.!" She says it loudly and desperately—what a feisty girl.

"Good girl, now enjoy your fantastic orgasm as I fuck you."

I start to move at a brutal pace. I use one of my hands, tug her tied hand; and pull her body up a little so I can get access to her tits and her neck. I start nibbling her neck, leaving my marks.

"How does it feel, Bella?"

"I... I'm..." Her body starts to shake around my brutal fuck as she finally gets her first orgasm.

I keep continuing my movement and don't stop, even though she tries to use her legs to move away. Too bad, since I tied her hands tightly, it makes it easier to hold her body. There is no way out when I start to fuck you, Bella.

"Come for me again, Bella." I tug her hair and give her a hard, deep thrust, making her overstimulated body spasm again.

"Pl... Please slow down, sir...!"

"That's not going to happen, slut. I will fuck you hard until all you can think of is me. I will make you addicted to my touch." I whisper in her ear.

I feel her pussy clench around my dick strongly when I call her slut. This is way too good. I guess she loves being degraded, as I saw earlier. She puts interest in the praise and degradation.

I pull out my dick and untie her hands. I twist her body and let her body lay on my desk. The next second after it, I grab both of her legs and shove my dick inside again.

"Fa... Sir...!!" She screams.

I touch her clit while keeping my pace. Every time my dick hits some spot, her body starts to squirm. Her face shows that she is so overwhelmed by my brutal fuck. I feel her cunt clench again, showing an orgasm will come.

"Please! Please, sir...!" She tries to push my hands away from her hips.

"Aww,  can't handle it, Bella?"

"Fuck...! I-" Before she replies to me, I pinch her clit gently, and she comes again for the third time, squirting on my dick.

After several thrusts, I finally come inside her. I kiss her and hug her.

"You are such a good girl. Thank you, Bella, for agreeing to become my submissive."

"I'm so tired, though, but it was so fucking good."

"It's just casual sex in the office, Bella. We have a long way to go."

"Gosh, unbelievable!" She rolls her eyes and I kiss her.

"Keep doing that, Bella. I'd love to punish your bratty behavior so damn good." I wink.

"Sorry, sir. Please don't punish me." She smirks teasingly.

What a brat.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Sir, yes sir..!
Hahaha... they have a long way to go...