chapter 49

Y/ns p.o.v

While i was eating my icecream someone shouted Mattheo's name

I turned to see who it is and i saw Enzo , he was smiling and running towards us.

Mattheo rolled his eyes , probably sick of Enzo.

"Hey guys😜" He said, i chuckled while Mattheo asked him , "why are you here?" in a annoyed tone.

"Why? Am i not allowed?" Enzo said crossimg his hands and rolled his eyes , Enzo's pissed.

"OoOo is it because yall are in a date" he said smirking at us totally teasing us

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "leave" Mattheo commanded.

"Oh Cmon guys can i thirdwheel im hungry" Enzo said and looked at us with his puppy eyes and was pouting.

"Really Enzo?!" Mattheo said looking at him , i chuckled

"Cmon Mattheo he's hungry" I said looking at Mattheo, he lost his anger after looking at me

He nodded , "fine" Mattheo said and rolled his eyes.

"Yay" Enzo said and shocked after hearing Mattheo say "fine" , he probably didn't expect Mattheo to agree.

"Order anything , It's on me" Mattheo said looking at Enzo , Enzo was smiling at whole time.

" im like you're child " Enzo said looking at us and left.

I laughed , "were his parents" he said , i laughed harder.

"You know a boy said he wanna go on a date with me" i lied so i could tease him.

"What?!" He said in a angry tone , "who??" He added.

"None of you're business" i gave him a sassy look and took a bite of my donut.

"Oh Cmon Y/n im litterally you're boyfrie-" he stopped i raised my eyebrow in confuse.

"~soon to be boyfriend~" he said and smirked.

I rollled my eyes and chuckled , Enzo came back and sat down in a chair

"You know i was thinking , maybe in the future i could be the uncle of you're child" Enzo said looking at us

"Enzo!" I shouted at him

Mattheo chuckled , "No because you're child would be so cute-" "Because you two are hot and attractive" Enzo added

"Omg Enzo" i groaned, Mattheo chuckled.

"Just saying" Enzo said and rolled his eyes.

After a few minutes Enzo's food came , it was similar to mine.

"Thank you ~Parents~" Enzo said and winked at us.

I smacked my hand into Enzo's chest as i was laughing.

"Where should we go next?" Mattheo asked me

"I think i should buy an outfit for moms birthday" i said and smiled at him

"Ok ~ princess ~" he said teasing me, i chuckled.

"Ew" Enzo said looking at us , i forgot he was  still beside us eating his food.

"Shut up or else im not paying you're food" Mattheo joked

"Ok father" he said and laughed

I was just looking at them, laughing

"Don't forget the dinner in our house" Mattheo reminded me , i just nodded

Enzo finally finished his food , he was the reason we waited at the restuarant

"Let me come with you guys" Enzo said begging us to take him.

"No" Mattheo said in a serious tone , "why?!" Enzo replied at rolled his eyes.

"Fine i will not come , im going to Malfoy's house anyways" Enzo said crossing his hands and left , i chuckled seeing him stormed off the restuarant , furious.

"Look what you do"i said looking at Mattheo.

"Now we can have some alone time" Mattheo said and looked at me.

I raised my eyebrow