The Sis-con

Itachi stood confused. It was almost as though the boy in front of her was happy to see her. It reminded her of the time when she was a child. Everyone looked up to her because of her skills, hell even the adults admired her. Perhaps this boy doesn't know of her crimes.

(Y/n): "Hello miss Uchiha. May I get your autograph?"

Kurenai: "(Y/n)! She's an S-rank criminal. She killed her entire family!"

(Y/n): "Whaa? You can't make an exception?"

Asuma: "You probably only like her because of her looks."

(Y/n): "pffft. Nah who gives a rats ass? Her absolutely broken abilities and the way she disrespects her opponents are why I admire her so much. She could look like Danzo for all I care."

Itachi: "Wait. So you know of my past?"

(Y/n): "The whole 'Uchiha Massacre' thing. Yeah."

Itachi: "Then why are you here?"

(Y/n): "Just, uh, being polite."

The two kept staring at each other while the others kept wondering what in the world was going on.

(Y/n): "Are you a calm and reasonable person?"

Itachi: "If the moment calls for calm."

(Y/n): "I'd say the moment calls for calm, yeah."

Suddenly Kakashi came from nowhere and came in front of (Y/n) in a defensive position.

Kakashi: "Why are you two here?"

Kurenai: "Kakashi?"

Kakashi: "Sup you three. I didn't know you woke up (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "I just woke up a couple minutes ago. And when I found out Itachi was here. I got here as fast as I could."

Kakashi: "Speaking of why are you here, Itachi?"

Kisame: "That's none of your business."

Kakashi: "Why not tell us. Unless it's something we wouldn't agree with?"

Kisame: "How about no."

Kakashi: "How about peace? How does peace strike the esteemed, ex anbu Uchiha? How about we just don't kill each other? How about you go home, kick up your feet. Seek no quarrel with us, and We'll have none with you. Of course that means you both need to stop your search for Naruko."

The two criminals looked shocked.

(Y/n): "Yeah, we know what you've been up to. Stop."

Kakashi: "The name of your organisation. It's 'Akatsuki' isn't it?"

Asuma: "Akatsuki..?"

Itachi: "Kisame..! Take Kakashi out. It's time for these people to disappear."

Kisame launched at Kakashi taking his sword out. Seeing the sword, Kakashi ducked under the sword. Taking out a Kunai, Kakashi threw it at Kisame. This made Kisame jump back to avoid it. But when he landed, Kisame saw a fire ball headed towards him. He swung he sword to block the fire ball.

Kisame: "Kakashi of the Sharingan. I've heard tales of your skills. Let's see if they live up to the hype."

Kakashi: "I could say the same for you, Kisame. Let's give everyone a show they won't forget."

Without warning, Kisame surged forward, his movements fluid and deceptively swift for his massive size. His chakra merged with Samehada, the sword practically alive as it absorbed and devoured energy. With a mighty sweep, Kisame brought Samehada crashing down, aiming to cleave Kakashi in two.