🦋Chapter 46🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: Ceilings (sped up).
Artist(s): Lizzy Mcalpine.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"What do you mean?" Aliyu asked with his phone pinned on his ears.

"Alright then, I'll be there soon" he says and ends the call.

"What happened?" Maryam asked as he turned to face her.

"It's Alayna" he said as she hissed looking away making him smile.

"Come on" he says sitting next to her on the bed.

"Don't be jealous, I don't like her" he said back hugging her as she hummed not buying whatever it is he was saying.

"I'm serious" he said as he turned her to face him.

"Mhmm...mhmm" she said folding her hands looking away from him making him chuckle.

"I'm serious, that was Muhammad telling me she caused a scene back at my house" he explained as she looked at him.

"She has already arrived?" She asked.

"Yes, yesterday, she's in my second house" he responded.

"So you have a second house?" She said more like a question.

"Yes I do, I have about 8 houses." he said nodding.

"I see, well if she arrived yesterday why did you come here then?" She asked.

"I wanted to be with you" he said making her blush which surprised him.

"Is that a blush I see" he said teasingly as she closed his eyes with her hands making him chuckle.

"God you're so cute" he exclaimed as she uncovered his eyes and him wriggling his brows at her.

"God you're so annoying" she said making him laugh before placing a kiss on her cheeks.

"Alright then..." She said as he hummed in a questionable manner.

"Let's go" she said getting up.

"Go where?" He asked as he watched her walk towards the door.

"We have to go see her, remember you said over the phone you'll be there soon, I'm coming with you, you're my husband" she said making him chuckle.

"You want to meet her?" He asked.

"Yes, I need to see my husband so called first wife" she said doing the hand language.

"She's not my wife, we're divorced" he stated.

"Fine then, I want to meet my husband's baby's mama" she said which did hurt his pride a bit.

"She's not my baby mama the child isn't mine" he said as she could see he was about to get angry which she's not ready for.

"Alright then, let's go meet the woman that's trying to steal my man" she said winking at him making him chuckle.