Chapter 64 - Ecstacy & Epilogue

Henry helped Eleanor out of the bathtub, wrapping a large white cloth around her to dry her off. She watched his firm muscles tensing in the flickering candlelight as he dried himself off too, glancing down at his manhood that was standing firm and rock hard, ready for her.

She had never wanted him as bad as she did in that moment. She reached out and grasped ahold of it, feeling it twitch in her hand as he smirked down at her.

"Someone is ready for me," she whispered seductively with a mischievous smile, arching up an eyebrow at him.

He smiled and said in his smooth deep voice, "Trust me. I'm always ready for you."

Hearing that gave her butterflies as he slowly leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, pushing his tongue past her lips as he cupped the back of her head in his hand. His deep kiss made her knees feel weak, like they wanted to give out and make her fall to the floor but Henry held her up. He surprised her by leaning down and scooping her up into his arms, carrying her through the doorway and into their private chambers where their bed was. There was a roaring fire in the fireplace and flickering candles, giving off a romantic glow.

Henry laid her down onto the bed before climbing onto it himself, hovering over her and looking down into her eyes. "I love you," he whispered, before leaning in and kissing her lips softly. Then he slowly started kissing his way down her body, leaving a trail of kisses down her neck, across her collarbone, up over the mounds of her breasts and across her round stomach, until he stopped to hover between her legs.

He lifted her legs and spread them wide in front of him, glancing back up into her eyes as he slowly lowered his face down. He started sucking on her sensitive nub and she laid her head back and squeezed her eyes shut, letting a moan escape from her lips.

He started massaging his tongue against her in waves and the feeling was so overwhelming that she gripped onto the sheets, panting and crying out. She had forgotten how good this felt. She finally felt her stomach muscles clench up and her body trembled as her insides exploded. When it released, she collapsed against the pillow panting, feeling a throbbing pulse between her legs and a tingling sensation over her entire body.

He didn't even give her a chance to recover fully before spreading her legs again and guiding his long, hard erection up and down against her folds before pressing it in at her entrance. As it slid inside her, it stretched out her insides as if it was the first time all over again.

It felt so good to have Henry inside her again that she leaned her head back and moaned, slamming her eyes shut as she gripped onto his firm shoulders.

"That feels so good Henry," she panted breathlessly, as he gradually started moving in and out. He couldn't lay his body down onto hers like he normally would have because of her stomach being in the way now, so he stayed propped up on his arms.

As he slowly thrusted himself inside her, she could tell he was being more gentle than he normally would have been because of the baby.

"Wait, I have an idea," he told her, pulling out and laying beside her on the bed. He rolled her up on her side, and scooted himself up behind her, lifting her top leg out of the way so he could enter her from behind.

He gripped onto her hips as he slowly slid his full length up inside her. Then he reached around her body and started rubbing between her legs as he moved in and out of her, gently sucking on the skin of her neck at the same time. She moaned loudly, feeling overwhelmed with how amazing it felt. He knew exactly what he was doing and it wasn't very long before she was shuddering again as her insides exploded.